Grades

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: BTOB - Father

Junhyung made his way home with a gold medal around his neck. On the drive back he gave his gold medal a long stare, knowing that these small matches were the ones that would make him big one day.

Getting out of the car he stopped in front of the front door and took a deep sigh before entering the house.

“OMMA, APPA!” Junhyung shouted inside his enormous house, wanting his voice to reach to one of his parents.  

He heard rushing steps from the kitchen to the living room. “What is it, dear?” His mother`s face was filled with worry. She stepped towards him and cupped his face trying to read his face, and he chuckled lightly, placing his hands over hers pushing them away from his face slowly. “I haven`t brought any bad news. Look” He held his medal in front of her face and she beamed.

“Keep up the good work, and my son will become a known baseball player. Just like you have always wanted” She hugged her son tightly even if his clothes were filled with dirt. He grinned widely knowing that his mother would always stick by his side no matter what.

“Go and get yourself clean, and then come back down for dinner” She winked to him and with a nod he ran up the stairs.

As he was entering the room, the front door opened, making him turn around and see his father holding a bouquet of flowers.  Junhyung tilted his head to the side, wondering who his father got those flowers from.

Soon enough he heard a squeal from the kitchen making him curious. He ran down the stairs and made his way to the kitchen. Peeking inside he noticed his mother stuffing her nose inside the bouquet inhaling the fresh scent of the sweet flowers.

“You remembered” She exclaimed and he nodded his head with a proud feeling. “I did too, yeobo” She cooed and turned around, putting a spoon inside one of the casseroles.  “Say ‘ah’” She told and he did. Tasting the food his eyes widened. “That`s delicious” She smiled widely. “I made your favorite meal today” He laughed with his dark voice and encircled his arms around her.

The moment between Junhyung`s parents was a picture perfect moment. Something everyone would think was cute, didn`t affect Junhyung. He wasn`t like his mother and father, he didn`t want to get established with one woman for the rest of his life. He would like to live freely, putting his career in front of everything, if he got a career in the future.

Running up the stairs he took a shower to make himself fresh, and to get clean.

After the shower he made his way to the kitchen and sat down inhaling the wonderful scent of his mother`s home cooked meal.

“I made everything today, without the butler and maid`s help. I wanted this di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter