No Way!

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Glam - I Like That

Coming home from school that day you noticed the same man from the other day exiting your mother`s flower shop. Your mother was bowing as he was standing by his car.

“I`ll talk to her about it” She bowed to him as he entered the car. As the car drove past by you, you ducked your eyes pretending like you hadn`t seen him.

You sprinted towards your mother as the car was out of sight and grabbed her arm before she could enter the shop again.

“Oh you`re here already” She exclaimed smiling brightly.

You narrowed your eyes on her and peeked inside the shop. Thank God no customers were in sight because right now you wanted to know what your mother was talking to that man about.

“What did that man talk to you about?” You stood before her as she was the one to grab your arm now and pull you inside. She closed the door being afraid that someone had heard you. You gave her a suspicious look being even more curious of what was going on.

“I`ll tell you later” She told sighing in relief that no one had heard you.

“Ani” You whined stamping your feet. “I need to know now” She shook her head as she headed towards the cashier. “After I am done with work and that means after two hours” she glanced at the clock and nodded firmly. You glowered towards her and plopped on the nearest chair inside the shop, being too angry to help her.

Finally two hours had past and you didn`t let your mother count the money and made her close the shop. You rushed home that was right across the street and closed the front door as you locked it.

“Now. Tell” Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter