Don`t Talk!

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Wonder Girls - Dear Boy

Ilhoon ran out of the bar and saw you getting pushed inside the car with Junhyung and he drove past him, making Ilhoon groan in annoyance. Soon after Junhyung`s friends and Hyuna exited the bar.

“What is going on?” Hyuna was the only one who didn`t know about the engagement making her clueless. Ilhoon jumped on his bike and drove behind Junhyung`s car being afraid he would do you any harm.

Junhyung`s friends followed soon after leaving Hyuna alone.

--

You were pushed inside the house being dragged by Junhyung. He shut the door and you gazed at your wrist seeing a red mark forming around it. Your eyes rounded as you looked at Junhyung with horror in your eyes.

Junhyung stared back at you only his eyes were filled with anger. “What is wrong with you?!” You shouted towards him still feeling the pain in your wrist that he had grabbed earlier.

“What is wrong with me?” He asked his index finger being pressed against his chest. “You know that Chanhee plays for Teen Top but still you decided to hang out with him at the bar, humiliating me?” His brow twitched in fury and you narrowed your eyes on him not understanding why he was overacting.

“Humiliating you?” You asked confused. “How is that even possible?”

Junhyung straightened himself and took a deep breath trying to hold back his irritation. Before he could answer your question banging was heard from the front door and soon after you heard Ilhoon`s voice.

“Open this door!” You snapped your head towards the front door. “Noona, are you okay? Open this door!” Junhyung`s hands turned into balls and he turned around opening the door meeting a surprised Ilhoon.

“Noona” he noticed you behind Junhyung and pushed him to the side before entering. “Are you okay?” he tried to look for any wounds, and you swiftly hid your wrist pushing your other palm on his chest.

“Noona, is fine Ilhoon. Don`t worry I`ll handle this” You assured him calmly and Ilhoon sigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter