Supportive

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: B2ST - Dream Girl

When the game was over you were at the parking lot leaning on Junhyung`s car, waiting for him patiently.

Your head was hanging low thinking of what to tell Junhyung`s father to make him understand what he had seen. Yeah, he had seen you cheer on Junhyung, actually support him on baseball, something his father didn`t want, to begin with.

“Oppa!” Hyuna squealed making you lift your head slowly and see Junhyung making his way towards you with the trophy in his hand and a big grin on his face. You were positive that he had heard Hyuna call for him, but he had decided to ignore her.

“Oppa!” She shouted once more only this time she was by his side holding onto his arm. “Congratulations” She flunged her arms around his neck making him almost lose his trophy but he held it tightly.

“Thanks” he smiled pulling out of the hug and she beamed.

“So, where are you taking me?” Her eyes were sparkling from excitement and his brow cocked.

“Oppa, don`t tell me you forgot already?” She whined crossing her arms. “Remember, you told me you were going to take me somewhere nice when you won over Teen Top” She tried to make him recall and his eyes widened.

“Oh yeah” he nodded. “But not today” Her shoulders slouched from his response.

He was about to walk away from her but her steps followed making him halt. “Why are you following me?” he asked and she blinked.

“You always drive me home” He bit his bottom lip and his eyes went over to you for a quick second and then back at her.

From afar you heard everything and noticed him hesitating. With a sigh you pushed yourself off Junhyung`s car and headed to the gates and towards the subway.

“I-I can`t today. I am driving someone else” He told straight up and she furrowed her brows.

“Who?” He turned his gaze back to the car and his eyes widened not seeing you there anymore. He sighed knowing now that you had probably heard.

“No one” he said defeated. “Get inside the car” She clapped her hands in joy and followed him towards the car. As he got inside his phone vibrated and he opened the message he had received.

“Mr. Yong wants us at his place”

He rolled his eyes at the message, but he knew what he had to do.

--

When Junhyung had made it to his parents place he parked his car and gave the house a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter