At the Bar

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Exo-K - Growl

You were getting yourself ready to head to the bar Junhyung was going to take his friends to.

“You know you`re not invited?” He looked over at you who had a towel wrapped around your head doing your makeup before the dressing table.

“I don`t need your invitation. Ilhoon, invited me” You stuck your tongue out on him and he rolled his eyes.

“How do you know that guy anyways?” he asked throwing a towel over his shoulder that he was using later.

“We were neighbors before” You answered and continued applying light makeup on your face. You were wearing a plain t-shirt and sweatpants.

“I see” he nodded and headed out of the room to take a shower. In the meantime you dried your hair and changed your clothes.

When Junhyung returned from the shower he gave you a long stare while drying his hair with his towel. “You`re wearing that?” he eyed you and you nodded.

“Wae?”

“Nothing” he shrugged and walked past you. “Get out. I need to get ready” you rolled your eyes on him and left the room after grabbing your stuff.

Suddenly you received a call from Ilhoon.

“Hi” You picked up.

“I am outside with my new bike” You knew he was grinning right now and you were too. You ran towards the front door and swung it open and saw Ilhoon sitting on his brand new motorbike.

“It is daebaek!” You gave him two thumbs up and he chuckled.

“I told you I was getting myself a motorbike. Just for you” he winked. “Now get on so I can drive you to the bar” You halted and looked at the house.

“But Junhyung-“

“I was the one who invited you” he reminded you and you got along skipping over. He put the helmet on your head and patted it before turning to hold the handles. You got on the bike and circled your arms around him and held him tightly.

--

“Shall we leave-“ he stopped what he was about to ask when he noticed the house being empty. He looked around the house but you were nowhere. He groaned in annoyance and turned to his phone. He stared at the display and noticed your name written on it.

“Ilhoon drove me to the bar”

Junhyung rolled his eyes and grabbed the car keys and headed to the bar alone.

When he made it to the bar all of his friends were already there and so were Ilhoon and his friends. This bar was mostly famous among baseball players and their supporters of course. Junhyung was a regular customer at this place, making him quite popular among the workers.

He looked around and noticed you sitting with the sophomore players, also known as Ilhoon and his friends. You weren`t even paying attention to Junhyung and he scoffed. *Her loss*

He headed towards the bar and patted the desk making a bartender,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter