You Gave in Too Quickly

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Baek Ji Young - Love Game

Junhyung and his friends were roaming around a convenient store while he was pushing on a cart filling it with the necessary stuff to take with him home.

“When are you thinking about explaining?” Hyunseung asked when he saw Junhyung grabbing a couple of cartons filled with milk, putting them inside the cart. He sighed and looked at the boys.

“Well” He started pushing the cart further inside the store. “I kinda got tangled up in this mess” he continued grabbing a couple of apples and looking after the fresh ones. “My father disagrees about my dreams of becoming a known baseball player, you know?” He gave them a quick look seeing them nodding. He continued his search for the fresh apples while he continued talking. “So, my father thought it was best to tie me up with the smartest girl at school, who happens to be ______~ and she is kinda a relative of my father” He shrugged and Yoseob shrieked causing everyone to look at him.

“You`re telling me this is ?” He asked with a disgusted face and Junhyung`s grip on one of the apples loosened making it fall on the ground making him baffled.

“Are you crazy?! I said she`s kind of related, not actually related. The family branches are far from each other, like really far” He told trying to show the distance between the branches with his arms.

“Oh, okay” He sighed in relief making Kikwang pat his back trying to calm him down.

“And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter