Lotte World

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: B2ST - How to Love

When you had made it to Lotte World you were going to stay there for one night only, but you had the whole next day too. You arrived to the hotel carrying your suitcase and Junhyung`s eyes were following you wherever you would go. You were with Ilhoon the whole time and his friends making him pissed off.

One of the teachers came back after talking to the receptionist he had several keys in his hands, probably the keys to the different rooms you were going to stay in.

“In each room there are two beds so you have to share the room with another person” he explained. “Let`s go to our floor”

Since you were a lot of students you had a whole floor for yourself and you didn`t complain. When you arrived to the floor you noticed Ilhoon walking over to the teacher asking for a key. He walked over to you and smiled. “Want to share a room with me?” He asked and before you could answer Junhyung barged in from nowhere and grabbed your wrist.

“She`s already taken, find someone else to share your room with” You were baffled from his actions and so were the rest of the students.

*Wasn`t he embarrassed to be seen with me?* You wondered looking at him.

“Oppa, what do you mean?” Hyuna shrieked in the background. “Weren`t we supposed to share room?” She grabbed his arm whining and he shrugged her off snatching one key from the teacher. He read the tag that was hanging on the key. “Room 241” He grabbed his suitcase and dragged you with him without looking at the students around him.

Neither of his friends said anything. They knew already that you were engaged, but even so they thought his behavior was weird.

Junhyung unlocked the door and you entered first not saying a word to Junhyung. He followed soon after and closed the door. The room was big and it had two single beds and you were happy with the big space. Walking over to the bathroom you nodded impressed. “It`s nice” You complemented.

He gave you a long stare wondering why you didn`t take his confession seriously earlier that day. He decided to confess for the second time but something always had to interrupt. Junhyung walked over to you but stopped halfway when someone knocked on the door.

He his heels and opened the door only to see his friends and Hyuna. “Let`s get going, amusement park remember?” Yoseob mentioned grinning and Junhyung sighed. He turned to look at you and you were busy gazing out of the window.

“Noona!” Junhyung heard Ilhoon in the hallway and rushing steps approaching the room with his friends. He stopped right before the door and Junhyung was surp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter