Jealous?

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: T-ara - Why are You Being Like This

The very next day you were sitting outside of the school building with Ilhoon. Since neither of you exchanged words he was busy playing his game called ‘Gwiyomi’. It was the end of the school day and you were waiting for Junhyung.

“1+1 = Gwiyomi. 2+2 = Gwiyomi…” You turned your gaze from the entrance of the school building and towards Ilhoon who was actually looking quite adorable.

“Teach me” You quickly straightened yourself making him blink. He grinned widely and nodded.

“Okay. First you put out your index fingers and say 1+1 and then you press them both on your cheeks and say gwiyomi” he told and you did as he told. “Good. Now you show 2+2 and put your both hands over your head while wiggling with your index and long finger”

“Like this?” You tried with a small smile and he nodded.

“But smile brightly” he told pressing his both index fingers on each side of your lips stretching out your smile.

“Then instead of holding out your index finger you show your long finger, ring finger and pinky and make an ‘o’ with your thumb and index finger and say 3+3 and then put both of your hands before your eyes making circles saying gwiyomi” You did as he demonstrated and he helped you out to the number 5.

“And then number 6 that I love the best” he beamed. “You show number 6 with your hands and then kiss all of them saying Gwiyomi” You giggled when he showed you, he was such a sweetheart.

While you were learning the so called game ‘Gwiyomi’ Junhyung left the school building with Hyuna. She was holding onto his arm while talking and Junhyung noticed you. He thought you were looking so cute trying to learn what Ilhoon was teaching you.

When your eyes met he noticed you stopping your movements and Ilhoon snap his head towards him. He cleared his throat and spoke out loud. “I`ll take you out today just like I promised” He gave you a quick look telling you that he won`t be able to drive you home today. You rolled your eyes at his behavior and shot up from the bench making Ilhoon to look at you.

“Seems like he has other plans” You sighed lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter