She is My Fiancée

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: B2ST - I Like You the Best

When the school day had come to an end you were standing beside Junhyung`s car like usual. Hyuna was in the school yard with her friends eyeing you. “Is it just me or are Junhyung and her getting closer?” She looked at her friend Gayoon and she shrugged.

“Follow me” She waved with her index finger and stomped towards you. When you noticed her approaching you sighed and rolled your eyes.

“What?” You spoke making her stop her tracks.

“Why are you standing beside my beloved Junhyung oppa`s car?” She threw her hair back and your brow rose up. “Don`t give me that look! Get away from his car and from him! He doesn`t want anything to do with you, get me?” She stamped her feet and you snickered making her baffled.

“Why are you laughing?” She asked and you gave your nails a long stare and then gave her a bored expression.

“Since you want to know I`ll tell you” You bite your bottom lip. “Why do you always mingle in other`s business before you even know what`s going on?” She furrowed her brows and let out an irritated grown.

“Don`t speak in codes, geek! Tell me straight up what your problem is? Why are you clinging on Junhyung oppa?”

You could tell her that you were engaged to him, but still there was something that held you back. You were still unsure if Junhyung wanted to tell the others or not. He had been driving you to school and you were getting closer at school but still, was he up to make it official?

Not knowing what to say you pressed your lips together and Hyuna snickered. “So, you`re just one of those crazy students that falls head over heels with Junhyung and claims him as yours because if he don`t you`ll kill yourself making him feel guilty, right?” She batted her lashes. “Do us a favor, honey. Do kill yourself” Her words stung your heart and your hands turned into fists.

“YAH!” You heard someone shout but you had already closed your eyes trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter