Birthday Boy

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Mighty Mouth ft. Soya - Bad Boy

The days kept on flying by and the only thing you had been doing was to spend your time with Ilhoon since the two of you had been studying for the upcoming competition; and that meant that you hadn`t spent one whole day with Junhyung since the match between BTS and BTOB.

Every time you came home after spending your time at Ilhoon`s place you felt as if Junhyung was trying to tell you something, but you were too tired to listen and went straight to bed.

You arrived to school today and hopped off Ilhoon`s bike only to get confused. Why were the girls surrounding Junhyung like flies? You tilted your head to the side while handing your helmet to Ilhoon. “What`s wrong, noona?” He asked while taking the helmet from you.

“What`s going on there?” You nodded your head towards Junhyung and Ilhoon gave you a flabbergasted face.

“You don`t know?” You shook your head. “It`s his birthday today. You out of all people should know after all you live together” He whispered the last part and you gasped.

For some reason you were feeling so bad. You had become good friends with Junhyung and buying him a gift was the least you could do. *Was he trying to tell me this the whole time?* Your face cringed. *Pabo _____!* You scolded yourself mentally.

When you entered the classroom you noticed girls handing over their gifts that they had bought for Junhyung. You ducked your eyes while entering the class you were feeling so bad for not buying him anything.

Junhyung took all of the gifts he received but his eyes never left yours. He wanted you to know how he felt when you with Ilhoon more than him. He had been feeling so left out lately and he was never the person who was left out. He was the center of attention and then you came and made him feel so worthless. It had been bothering so much to the point that he needed to prove it to you how he felt. Why? He wasn`t sure, but he was determined to make you feel the same as him.

You plopped on your seat and heard Hyuna`s voice in the background. “Oppa! My gift for you is the most special one”

“Oh really? What is it?” You heard Junhyung reply.

“I won`t tell” She teased. “I`ll take you that place after school” She giggled. You frowned thinking that you could make him a meal when you were home but now that plan was ruined.

Throughout the class all Junhyung could do was to stare at your back. You didn`t have any gift but the least you could do was to congratulate him for his birthday. He sighed and muttered some words like ‘selfish’ gaining Hyuna`s attention. “Something wrong, oppa?” She whispered and he waved with his hand.

“I have finally managed to go through all of the essay`s you have written and I am really impressed, but there was this one essay that stood out from the rest and that was; Junhyung and ______`s essay. Congratulations guys, you got an A+” you grinned and clapped with your hands turning around and giving the indifferent Junhyung two thumbs up.

When the class was over Junhyung pushed his chair away making a screeching sound before stomping out of the class; you saw him leaving and quickly followed.

“Jun-“

“What do you want with him?” You heard Hyuna behind you and you brushed her off and ran towards Junhyung who was making his way towards the canteen. But before you could make it to Junhyung, Hyuna had already grabbed your wrist and pulle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter