Practicing Day and Night

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Secret - Talk That

A couple of days had already past and it was Saturday already. You had been working with the essay day and night without getting Junhyung`s help whatsoever. He was busier going to practice every single day; the only time you would see him was when he went to bed to sleep.

You were having enough right now. You were going to meet Junhyung and scold me to get home and help you with the essay. You changed your clothes and headed to the subway to catch the train that would lead you to the school`s field that you knew Junhyung was at.

The time was already 11pm and he had still not returned making you pissed off. You were tired of working with the essay by now making your eyes heavy. You tried your best to keep yourself awake and you succeeded.

Getting off the train you sprinted towards the field only to halt. There he was with; not with his friends, not with his schoolmates, no, he was with Hyuna. She was pitching, her throws barely reaching over to Junhyung as he would groan in annoyance and throw the ball back at her. “Try again” He grabbed the ball that was lying on the ground and threw it back to her.

You stood from afar and stared at him. For some reason you just froze up you didn`t want to scold him anymore. “Oppa, I am tired already” You heard Hyuna whine and Junhyung sigh in response.

“Araso. Let`s head home I need to get up early in the morning and practice again” He his heels, but Hyuna ran after him.

“Oppa, when I said I was tired I didn`t mean that you should go home. Let`s spend some time together instead of practicing, hm?” She pouted towards him and he pinched her nose in a playful manner and shook his head.

“I need to get sleep so I can be energetic in the morning” With a defeated sigh she gave in and she followed him to his car. You glared at his back thinking it was ridiculous that he would rather be seen with an air head like her than you.

You your heels and went back to the subway to take the train home.  *That douche. He told me he used his time with his friends practicing* You rolled your eyes. It was no use to make Junhyung drive you home because you knew he wouldn`t and besides you didn`t want to be anywhere near Hyuna.

When you got on the train your eyes were heavy as ever. Every time you would blink it seemed hard to open your eyes again and before you knew it you had manage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter