Hot Tempered

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Sistar - Push Push

You finally arrived home being tired as ever. Just as you shot the front door you heard Junhyung`s nagging voice.

“Yah! Where were you?” He turned the volume off the TV and turned to look at you. You didn`t care to reply and headed for the bedroom, but it didn`t seem to make him stop following you.

“Hello. I asked you a question” You stopped before the bedroom sighing as your shoulders slouched.

“Can`t you see that I am tired?” You turned to look at him while he gave you his bored expression.

“Just answer my question that`s all I am asking for” He told.

“I was with Ilhoon at the flower shop” You answered and your heels entering the bedroom and slamming the door shut so you could change. He stood there frozen. *With Ilhoon?* He furrowed his brows but then shook his head not caring.

“Hurry up! I am starving, you`re making dinner!” He hollered making you groan in annoyance.

“Seriously this boy” You glared at the door before putting on a pair of heart PJ`s. You looked around the room and couldn`t believe your own eyes. It had only been a couple of hours and he had already made a mess. “YAH!” You shouted stomping to the first floor crossing your arms glowering at him.

His brow cocked when he turned his attention to you. “What?”

“What? You`re asking me what?” You became hysterical. “The room is a mess, all thanks to whom? YOU! If I, the tired person is going to make dinner than you, the messy person can tidy the freaking room” You shrieked in frustration before heading towards the kitchen.

“I am not in the mood” He answered coolly even after seeing your small tantrum. “M-mwoh?!” You trudged back to the living room giving him your disbelieved look.

“Oh you didn’t hear me? Let me repeat myself. I am not in the mood” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter