Bring it On

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Ga-In - Bad Temper

Here you were spending your weekend after a long and tiring week to pack your belongings so you could move in with the one and only jerk, Junhyung.

“There!” You straightened yourself and tapped your hands together so the dirt could fall of your hands. You pulled your sleeve up and wiped away the sweat forming on your forehead. Your mother came from behind with a cold drink to you which you gulped down in a few seconds.

“Slow down” Your mother told and as you took your last gulp you burped lowly smiling sheepishly towards your mother who narrowed her eyes on you.

Soon enough her gaze changed seeing your empty room, all of your stuff being packed in boxes. “You won`t be alone, omma. Just because I am moving doesn`t mean you`ll get rid of me that fast, and besides, the maid and the butler are coming over” You told her in your matter-in-fact tone making her sigh and nod.

“I know my child. But as a mother I can`t stop myself from getting sad” You wrapped your arms around her and rocked her back and forth.

“If I can survive with the selfish-I-know-it-all-douche than you can survive too” You told making her slap your chest as you pouted.

Honking sounds were heard in your room from outside, and your mother pulled out of the hug. “Let`s get your things outside” She was about to carry one of the boxes when you stopped her.

“Why have we hired those guys when we`re doing all of the work?” You raised your brow as your mother shook her head.

You walked out of the house and nodded your head towards one of the moving guys telling him to carry your stuff out of the room. He complied and went straight to work bringing two other guys with him.

Another car pulled over and this time it was your mother`s now; maid and butler. They bowed as they laid their eyes on you as you bowed back. They entered your house and greeted your mother too.

When your stuff was loaded you hugged your mother for the last time before pulling out of the hug and kissing her cheeks lightly. “Take care, omma” You t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter