Interesting Girl

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: 2ne1 - Can`t Nobody

*Beep, Beep*

Junhyung moved in his bed hearing his alarm. His face cringed from the sound making his eardrums hurt. He grabbed the pillow and covered his ear trying to tune out the noise, but nothing was working. Junhyung eventually stretched his arm out and hit the snooze button.

He pressed his elbows on the bed, pushing himself up, but failed when he felt his pounding head. *ing hangover* he held his forehead while taking his blanket off. Today was not a day to ditch school. Today was a big day for the sophomore`s at Cube High, or especially for the ones who was going to try out for the baseball team. Since Junhyung was the Captain he had the power to make all of the decisions, and he wouldn`t give that up for the world.

Getting out of bed he did his daily routines and made his way out of his room with a heavy head. “Here is your lunch, Master” The maid held his lunch bag in front of his face and with a cringed face he grabbed the bag without thanking for it.

As he exited the house he noticed his father inside his own car waiting for someone. Without caring to look at him Junhyung headed towards his own car, where his chauffeur was waiting for him. “You`re going to school with me today” Mr. Yong opened the door to the passengers seat and called for Junhyung.

He stopped his tracks and gave his father a long stare

“Why?” “Because I said so. Get in” He told. With his hangover he wasn`t in the mood to argue so early in the morning. With a huff he headed towards his father`s car and slid inside.

The drive to school was quiet and somewhat awkward. When they arrived to school his father stopped the car in the parking lot and opened the door to get out of the car. “Where are you headed?” Junhyung halted seeing his father following him. “To the principal office” he told and Junhyung`s brow furrowed. “Wae?” “I need to have a serious talk with him” Mr. Yong told and quickened his pace not wanting to answer more of his questions.

Junhyung`s hand turned into a fist. *Can`t he stop meddling in my business?*

Mr. Yong was standing outside of the school`s principal office. After clearing his throat he knocked on the door hearing a “Come in” from the other side. Mr. Yong opened the door and peeked inside. “Oh. What brings Mr. Yong our favorite student`s father here?” he grinned widely and Mr. Yong only nodded to his comment. “I came here to have talk with you regarding, Junhyung” The principal became all ears and motioned him to sit down.

Mr. Yong shook his head. “I will be quick” Clearing his throat once more he took a deep sigh before getting into the role of being serious, making the principal to get confused. “I`ve been hearing that this school is motivating my son to focus on his baseball career rather than studying. I don`t like to hear such nonsense! My son, who is my only son, should be told to focus on his studies rather than some stupid sport” The principal was about to speak when Mr. Yong held out his hand. “I am not done” The principal`s mouth closed. “From today on if I hear that you still motivate my son to do the wrong thing, I will sue this school, and I`ll get my money back for investing it at some ty school like this!” With a last glare he stormed out of the office leaving the principal speechless.

As Mr. Yong had stepped out of the office, he noticed you being surrounded by three other girls. He knew you were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter