Packing

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: B2ST - I`m Sorry

The very next day you had free from school because the students at Cube high were going to use those hours to pack their belongings because you were going to Lotte World.

You had a suitcase open stuffing it with stuff you needed for the trip. “Should I bring this with me or not?” You grabbed a pair of jeans and gave them a long stare. You had already packed one pair so you decided to put it away.

“What you up to?” Junhyung entered the room and sat on the edge of the bed, holding his lollipop that he was on a few seconds ago.

“Packing, we`re leaving 4pm and it`s already 1pm maybe you should consider packing too?” You stared at him while folding your tank top that you were bringing with you.

“I have whole three hours I only need 30minutes to pack my belongings” he shrugged and you nodded.

“If you say so” You turned your head again and faced the suitcase like earlier. Junhyung kept still on the bed just gazing at your back. He thought it was odd how he never got tired of watching you and what you were doing. He had been in love before he had known that feeling, but for some reason this was still all new to him; maybe because you were so different from all of the other girls?

“What are you still doing here? Go and watch TV or something” You spoke your back still turned against him, making him jump.

“Y-yeah” he rubbed his neck and stuffed his mouth with his lollipop. He was about to leave the room when he heard your phone ring.

“Oh, Ilhoon” You exclaimed as soon as you picked up making him freeze. “Yeah you can pick me up, if you want to, but-“

Junhyung swiftly his heels and snatched the phone from your hand making you shriek. “Hey!”

“You don`t have to worry about her” He cut the conversation before Ilhoon could answer and threw the phone back to you making you baffled.

He turned to leave but stopped when he h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter