Flower Shop

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Teenage HipHop

Running, you made it to the flower shop in no time. You stopped right in front of the entrance trying to catch your breath. Your palms pressed against your knees, you bent down breathing in then back out again. After what seemed like 10 seconds you got up and wiped away the sweat that had formed on your forehead.

You opened the door to the store and was greeted by your mother`s angelic like voice. “Annyeounghaseyo, what can I-“ She stopped saying what she says to every customer visiting her shop. Her eyes became round. “Why are you back already?” She pointed at the watch around her wrist telling you that it was too early to come back from school.

Encircling your arms around her you wiggled her back and forth. “Omma, they had another stupid match at school. So I left right after it was done” You pouted while your mother slapped your arms off her, making you whine. “If you too signed up at one of the activities, you wouldn`t be having a hard time running back and forth from your home to your school” She huffed and you pouted.

She had a point because the school was only 5 minutes away from your house, but even so you would get so tired of running it would drain out your stamina for a whole day.

“Why are you standing there, get to work” She threw an apron at you, making you straightened yourself up and salute. “Yes, mam” You told her and she shook her head while smiling.

Walking in the staff room you took your backpack off that was of no use today and put on your apron.

Before walking out of the staff room you grabbed the water spray and watered the flowers you thought needed it.

Your mother was making beautiful bouquets by the cashier, that she would use as demo`s for t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter