Explanation

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Miss A - No Mercy

You had used your whole afternoon packing out your stuff and putting them on the right places. You cracked your back only to feel relieved and headed to the first floor and straight to the kitchen to get a cold drink.

You opened the fridge only to make your smile fall. “YAH! The fridge is empty” You shrieked stomping towards the living room, seeing Junhyung watching TV. He was too engrossed with watching that he didn`t hear a word.

Rolling your eyes you headed towards him and snatched the remote from him and turned the TV off, finally getting a reaction from him.

“I was watching that” You slammed the remote on the coffee table and gave him an are-you-serious look.

“The fridge is empty” You gritted your teeth trying to hold back your anger.

“Oh yeah, I forgot to tell; Buy groceries” He grabbed the remote again making you gawk at him.

“Mwoh?! Why me? You`re the person who has been lazing around all day, can`t you do it?” Junhyung opened his mouth to respond, but was stopped by the sound of his phone. He held his index finger out telling you to wait while he picked up.

“Whaddup?” He hollered on the phone and you kept biting on your bottom lip maintaining your composure.

“When were you planning on telling us that you have moved, huh? Mr. Yong just told us. He gave us the address so you better be there. Being your besties we have the right to see the house first” You heard his friend from the other side of the line and you noticed Junhyung panicking. You smirked coming up with an evil plan.

Junhyung stuttered trying to get a word out of himself, but was too late because his friend hung up. “Hello, Hello” he spoke on the phone, and sighed in d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter