Shirt and Bat

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Hyuna ft. Ilhoon - Unripe Apple

Waking up the next day you were met up with a very happy, Junhyung. He plopped on the sofa beside you smiling like a fool making you curious.

“Weren`t you all stressed out because of the game yesterday?” You tried to make him recall and he chuckled.

“I was. Not anymore” he explained and you shrugged.

“That`s good” You continued watching TV but Junhyung`s two eyes just couldn`t stop but to stare at you. You gulped trying to brush his stare off you but there was no use.

“What?” You turned your attention to him and he smiled playfully making you confused.

“How about we take a visit to the mall?” He questioned scooting closer. “Just the two of us” The side of his lips curved upwards and you lost your breath.

*What is he doing to me?* You had never felt anything like this towards him before. It was as if he took all of your oxygen making it hard for you to breath.

“M-mall?” You repeated being drowned in his eyes. He nodded his head.

“W-why? A d-date?” *Wait, what? Why did I say that?* You slapped yourself mentally and Junhyung`s eyes grew.

“Yeah, if you want…that” he rubbed his neck from embarrassment hiding his flushed cheeks.

“I-I`ll get r-ready then” you jolted up from your seat and headed towards your room closing the door behind you. *What did I just say?* You smacked your forehead and shook your head. “Might as well get ready then” you scoffed.

--

“Oppa, where are you taking me?” You cried when Junhyung grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the car and went straight inside the mall.

He didn`t answer and kept on dragging you towards the store he wanted to take you with him. He stopped his tracks before the ‘customize your items’ store and your lips curved upwards knowing well why he brought you here.

You snatched your arm away from him and his eyes rounded at your movement. “Annyeounghaseyo” You bowed as you entered the store and Junhyung followed not saying a word.

“Oh it`s you again” The woman behind the cashier said and you beamed being happy at the fact that she remembered you.

“Ahjumma you do remember the shirt I told you to customize for me the other day?” you leaned over the cashier while talking to her.

“The one with the name, BTOB or something on?” She tried to recall and you clapped your hands and nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter