Tryouts

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Epik High ft. Bom - Up

Waking up the next day your mother was already awake greeting you as you entered the kitchen. She pushed the plate with your breakfast towards you and you smiled eating the piece of bread she had made for you.

“I am off to work. Be nice at school” She told as she kissed your cheek before leaving. “Remember to lock the door” She called as she slammed the door shut.

After you were done eating you washed the plate and grabbed your bag before heading for school. On your way to school all you could think of was the offer that man had given. You didn`t know why you were thinking about it to begin with, but for some reason that offer kind of became tempting all of a sudden.

You shook your head trying to make that thought disappear, but before you knew it you had made it to school and that drew your attention. With a heavy sigh you climbed all of those stairs finally making it to the classroom you were going to have your class in.

As you entered you noticed the students that would never be on time sitting on their seats being interested in this class. You rolled your eyes knowing exactly why they were so interested. You were having methodology of training. That was the only as in only class that was obligatory so you couldn`t look passed it or decide not to have it.

With a sigh you found your seat that was before Junhyung. He was sitting on the last line with Hyuna by his side, who was also known as his puppet.

A whole hour you were listening to how the body would react to different kind of training, how the body was build and so on. It was so boring making you wander in your own thoughts from time to time, but it didn`t take long before you snapped back to reality.

When the class was finally over you sprinted out of class not wanting to be there for any longer than necessary. Walking down the hall all you could hear about was soccer training, baseball tryouts, coaching, in other words everything that had to do with sports or chess for that matter. It was driving you nuts.

You felt someone pat your shoulder as you huffed. You knew it was someone who wanted to pick up a fight with you. Spinning on your heels you couldn`t be more wrong.

“Noona!” The adorable yet most annoying boy to you exclaimed.

“What do you want?” You gave him your bored expression.

“Always so grumpy” He made a grimace sticking his tongue out on you. “Araso. You don`t want your flower mobile strap. Fine with me” He shrugged and ly to make your eyes round.

Your hands flew in your pockets as you pulled your phone out. Your eyeballs almost fell out seeing that your phone was in whole piece but your mobile strap was gone. It meant a lot to you especially

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter