Rematch

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Juniel - Bad Man

After getting home from the small trip with the school you had been thinking about what Junhyung had asked you a couple of days ago.

“Just try being fair for once give me a chance too”

You smiled widely while looking at the decorated table before you. You had decided to make a meal for Junhyung when he came back from his practice. He had been avoiding you lately, and you weren`t even sure of why he had been on practice so much lately.

You sat on the chair and waited for Junhyung patiently. Since it was weekend you weren`t sure when he would come home; after all practice was so important to him.

The time was around 11pm and the candles on the decorated table were half melted the food was cold and on top of that you had fallen asleep; your head resting on the table.

When the front door closed you jumped from the sound and rubbed one of your eyes. Looking towards the door that leaded to the living room you noticed Junhyung walking past the door and towards the stairs making his way towards the bedroom.

You jumped from your seat and ran after him being fully awake. “Oppa, you`re home” After he had told you to call him that you had tried your best to do so and you were getting comfortable addressing him as your ‘oppa’.

He threw his bag beside the bed and opened his closet looking for clothes he could change to after his shower. He didn`t answer or acknowledge your presence feeling that it wasn`t necessary. You pouted when he grabbed his clothes and walked past you.

With a sigh you sat on the bed and waited for him like you had been doing almost the whole day. When he exited the bathroom you heard his steps making their way down the stairs and you rolled your eyes on him.

“Oppa!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter