BTS Vs BTOB

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: BTOB - Stand Up

A week had past and all you had been doing was to work on that assignment with Junhyung and finally you had given it to the teacher. The most important event for that day was the big match. You were super excited knowing that BTOB were going to have their match against, BTS. The tribune was already filled with all of the students and they were looking forward to the game. You held your bag tightly in your hands as you had a shirt inside that you wanted to change to. Looking at the tribune you noticed Junhyung heading towards the locker room.

You jumped up from your seat and ran towards the field and sneaked inside the locker room. Walking down the hallway you noticed two doors. One with the man logo on and the other with the woman logo on; you walked inside the correct locker room and changed your shirt.

Looking at yourself in the mirror you grinned widely. You grabbed your bag, again and left the locker room only to meet up with the boys who were leaving their locker room.

“What are you doing here?” Junhyung`s brow raised seeing you and your shirt. His friends gave you queer looks to, but you didn`t care especially when you heard Ilhoon`s voice.

“Noona!” Ilhoon pushed past the boys and his eyes rounded seeing your shirt.

“Do you like it?” You pulled on it grinning widely and he nodded.

You wore a baseball shirt that was white with red stripes just like theirs. It was written BTOB on the front and back it was written ‘Ilhoon`s #1 Fan’.

“Where did you buy that?” he asked tilting his head to the side.

“I found a store where you can customize your shirts so I did” You clapped your hands and Junhyung couldn`t stop but eyeing the two of you.

“Are we gonna focus on her shirt or the game?” Ilhoon heard Junhyung mutter in the background earning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter