Favors

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: SNSD - Talk Talk

You entered the flower shop after a long day of school and just watching your mother watering the flowers, trying to take care of a customer and trying to make a bouquet at the same time made you feel so ill. She had always been in such rush, and you couldn`t do anything about it. You just did everything worse with attending high school which you barely afforded.

“Omma!” You smiled brightly as the customer had exited the shop.

“Omo!” She was startled her eyes being round as ever. “Don`t scare me like that” She waved with her hands making you giggle. “You seem awfully happy today” She tilted her head to the side while her hands were on each side of her hips.

“Do I?” You halted as you blinked. “I guess so” You shrugged.

Heading towards your mother you grabbed your apron and put it on. “No, no. You can go home and get some rest” Your mother told as she snatched the apron from you.

You were quite baffled by her actions. “Waeyo?”

“Because I said so. Now go” She knew how much you were struggling with juggling between school and the shop so she had decided to take care of it alone from now on.

Without arguing you exited the shop and went straight home. Even so all you could think about was your mother and the things she is going through.

Your eyes suddenly widened thinking of that one thing that would help you and your mother.

*Omma, said he would do anything to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter