Teen Top Vs B2ST

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: BTS - No More Dream

Waking up the next day you had a headache making it impossible to get out of bed. You groaned trying to keep yourself up by supporting your weight on your elbows, but it didn`t take long before you fell on the bed, again.

Looking to the side you noticed the bed being empty. It was weird how Junhyung woke up at time something he never would, but then you remembered that it was his big day to shine today. He was going to have a match with Teen Top.

He entered the room and noticed you laying on your back your brows furrowed your hands grasping your head. “Hey, sleepyhead. School” he told and you opened your eyes slightly looking at him.

“My head is hurting” You managed to say and he furrowed his brows.

“You`ll miss the big game” he sang and you sighed. You reached out for the memory stick that was lying on the nightstand and showed it to Junhyung. He tilted his head to the side, but took it from you.

“Print the document that is saved inside it and hand it to the teacher. It`s the essay” you told pulling the blanket over your body again.

“You`re not coming?” He gawked and you shook your head.

“I am not feeling that well” He rolled his eyes on you and grabbed his bag. Without even biding goodbye he left the house.

--

Junhyung arrived to school and sprinted towards the library to print the essay. He e of the computers on and glanced over at the time. The class had already started. When the computer finally he printed the essay and grabbed the piece of papers. While stapling the paper together he halted seeing what you had written at the very end of the essay.

“Written by: ______~ and Junhyung”

He softened a bit thinking that you wrote his name even if he didn`t help you at all with the essay. Without thinking further he grabbed his bag and ran out of the library and inside the class.

The students halted and so did the teacher when Junhyung opened the door.

“Oppa” Hyuna squealed seeing him and he didn`t even look at her. Junhyung noticed the huge pile of booklets lying on the teacher`s desk and he was sure they were the essay`s. He walked over to the teacher and handed the booklet he was holding and the class gasped.

“______~ isn`t feeling well so she took the day off” He explained while bowing and finding the seat at the very back having the students eyes on him.

He plopped on the seat next to Hyuna and he felt his eyes on her, but he brushed them off knowing why she was staring. “You actually did the essay?” She asked being baffled and he gave her an amused stare.

“Wae? I can`t” She shook her head.

“But you have never cared”

“I think I am starting to, now” He told her and leaned on the chair. The teacher was impressed at Junhyung and thought about pairing you up with Junhyung often, if you could make him work than that was amazing.

--

The moment of truth had arrived. Teen Top had found their place on the field and their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter