The Separation...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINHO'S POV

CHOI MANSION

I walked with full of hopes towards the grandstaircase...I made my decision of going to Sulli's house to confess my real feelings for her.If I have to begg and kneel in front of her I will gladly do it, I just need her forgiveness.Seeing the hatred in her eyes makes my heart broken.I promised to myself that I will do anything to make her feel special and to make her happy...I have to man up and be brave...

I was about to walk downstair when omma approached me.

"Where are you going young man?"she asked.Her face is dead serious.

I gazes at her blankly. "I will just go to my friend's house"I answered.

She folded her arms and stares intently at me."You are not going anywhere Minho, Hyuna and her parents will be dining with us tonight"

I let out a dissapointed sighed. "Can you let me pass omma,I dont wanna have dinner with Hyuna's family"

She shook her head."You will join us for dinner son, whether you like it or not"her voice is stern."C'mon let's go to the dining area"

My shoulders were hunched and sadness crossed my eyes as I followed omma to the dining area.

"I will just go to Sulli's house tomorrow morning"I told myself.

 

SULLI'S POV

"Noona, I think my stomach is so full that it might burst anytime"Jingoo said while touching his belly.

I let out a grin.We just finished our dinner and I am helping Yoojeong in washing the dishes.

I was busy wiping the bowl with a clean cloth when suddenly two men in black suit barged inside our house.One is a medium built man with a mustache and the other one is a big bald man.

I quickly gathered Yoojeong and Jingoo in my arms as fear crept inside our body.

"W-who are you?"I asked completly shock.

The man with a mustache move closer to us. "Is Choi Min Sik your father?"

"Yes, he's our appa.Why?"

The man with a mustache smirk at me then he pulled out his cellphone inside his suit."We have your appa Choi Sulli"he steps forward and gave me his phone.

With trembling hands I accepted his phone and listen to the other line.

"S-Sulli?"Min Sik voice cracks.

"A-Appa!W-where are you?"I tried to control my tears.

"Sulli!"he cried."A group of men kidnap me and beat me.They threatened to kill me tonight if you dont follow their order,please Sulli save me..."

I can hear my father's sob in the other line.The man with a mustache snatched the phone in my hand.

"Choi Sulli,you have to leave Seoul tonight or else we will kill your appa and worst we might also kill your two siblings if you dont cooperate with us"he said in an authorative voice.

I make a fists.Anger developed inside of me. "Who is behind all of this threat?is it madame butterfly?"my voice laced with hostility.

The big and bald man move closer and grab Yoojeongs arm.I tried to pull her but he pointed a gun on me."Just do what is ask for you to do !"he yelled.

"Unni...please"Yoojeong said while crying.Her face is terrified.Jingoo also started to cry.

"You know I can report you to the authorities.I can file a case against all of you, harrassment and kidnapping" I dont wanna give up without a fight.

The man with a mustache laugh mockingly. "Your a feisty young woman huh"he shook his head."And what can you do if you dont have any money.Do you really think you can win against madame butterfly?!.She is filthy rich and have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter