Fate Finds A Way...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEPTEMBER 2010

Sinchon, Seoul

Sulli knocked twice on the door before Suzy opened it.Her sleepy eyes widened and a big bright smile flashes thru her lips upon seeing Sulli and her two younger siblings in the doorway of her small apartment.

"Sulli!"Suzy embraced Sulli tightly.

Sulli embraced her back.She show her warmest smile.Afterwards Suzy gave Jingoo and Yoojeong a hug.

"Aigoo, you are all grown up"Suzy comment and ruffles Jingoo's hair."Let's go inside"

The three follows her carrying their travelling bags.

Sulli roamed her eyes inside Suzy's place.It is a two bedroom, one bathroom apartment with a white colored walls, the living room has a medium size plasma TV,a pink couch and behind is a dining table and kitchen sink.

"Youre apartment is pretty nice"she compliment and sat down to the couch.Jingoo and Yoojeong went straight to one of the room to put down their bags.

Suzy sat beside her."This isnt mine...its from my former lover"she casually said and stares into her eyes."I'm so glad that you finally accepted my request to live here again in Seoul after five years of living in Gwangju"

Sulli takes a deep breath.After they left that night, the three of them went straight to Gwangju province to lived with their distant relatives.But life in Gwangju is far more hard and tough compared to the life they used to have in Seoul.They have to wake up early in the morning to work in the farm, if they dont work for a day they will never have a meal to eat.

Despite the difficult life in Gwangju, Sulli managed to finished her highschool but failed to enter college because she had to do a double job to support Jingoo and Yoojeong's schooling.

The hardship that she experienced for the past five years hardened her heart and making herself even more stronger and tougher.Suzy convinced her to go back to Seoul and to live with her.

"Thank you for your non stop persuasion Suzy.I was actually flabbergasted while we are on our way here in Seoul.I cant believe that it has been five years since we left"Sulli said then shake her head.

Suzy smiled."So what are your plans?"

"I have to find a job as soon as possible because I wanted to enroll Yoojeong to college and Jingoo will be in highschool soon"she answered.

Suzy put her index finger to her temple as if thinking. "Hmmm...maybe I can help you with that, I have a friend in Cheongdam-dong who is in need of a salelady to her shop"

Sulli's eyes glow in happiness. "Really?!that's great Suzy...."

 

 

Apujeong-dong, Seoul

Minho relaxingly walk to the large window of his million dollar penthouse.He is holding a glass of red wine in his left hand while his right hand gently shove the lime green curtain.He took a sip of the wine while staring into the neon lights outside.

He arrived in South Korea three days ago after staying in New York for five years.Instead of going to the mansion he went straight to his penthouse because he doesnt wanna see his omma.His mother keeps on insisting about the so called engagement to Hyuna and he is trying hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter