Madame Butterfly's Final Day...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jamshil, Seoul

Minho gets out of the car to confront Krystal.It's been three days since his wife left him and he was a complete mess and heartbroken.He tried to persuade her to comeback but Sulli is as cold as a north pole.She does not wanna see him more likely to talk to him.

He was about to crossed the next lane when his two feet stop.His eyes caught Krystal's figure with Secretary Hwang going out of the apartment building.

Minho frowned upon seeing Secretary Hwang.He hide himself in a near by lamp post and his eyes follows the two individual walking to a coffee shop beside the apartment building.

The two entered the coffee shop.Minho slowly make a move and step inside the coffee shop while hiding his face by pushing his black cap down.

He sit in the opposite side of the table near Krystal and Secretary Hwang's table and he was thankful that he can hear their conversation.

Secretary Hwang pushes the one million won cheque toward Krystal's direction."Here is the payment for a job well done Miss Jung,madam is so happy when she receive the good news"he said smiling.

Krystal accepted the cheque excitedly. "I told you Secretary Hwang, I am an expert to this kind of job.I have done it countless of times"she giggles."I bet my acting is oscar worthy"

Secretary Hwang nodded and offered his hand to her. "It was so nice doing business with you Miss Jung and I hope this will be the last time that I will be seeing you"

She accepted his handshake.Secretary Hwang bid farewell and stand up while Krystal was left inside the coffee shop.

"What should I buy first?a bag or designer clothes?"she asked herself.

After a few minutes she stand up and step outside of the coffee shop, unaware that Minho is following her behind.

"Miss Jung"

Krystal turn around and her eyes widened when she saw Minho in raging fury.His hands on a fists as his jaws tightens from anger.

She run away from him but Minho quickly caught her.He held both of her arms and dragged her in one corner.

Minho pushed her roughtly to a brick wall while holding both of her arms.

"Let me go!"she shouted.

Minho's eyes is filled of hatred while looking at her. "Tell me the truth Krystal!this is all my omma's dirty plan right?she paid you to set me up"he said and raises his voice.

"I-I-I dont know what your talking about...."she said in a cracked voice while struggling.

Minho clentches his teeth and strangled her neck. "You will tell me the truth or I will kill you right here right now!"

She held his hand that is holding her neck. "P-please...d-dont kill me"she begged. "I-I will confess...t-to you...p-plea...se let...me..go"her eyes b from tears.

He let go and Krystal gasp for air.

"Speak up!"he ordered.

She swallowed hard and avoided an eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter