A Not So Charming Prince Choi Minho...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ya Choi Mino!give me my shoe!"Sulli shouted while approaching Minho.

Minho held her shoe in his right hand, then he stared at it. "I cant believe that someone in our school is wearing this crappy shoe"he comment while staring intently to the shoe."My maids shoes is way more better than this"

Sulli's brows furrows.She put her hands to her hips. "Well sad to say but I am not one of your maids so give me my shoe"she tried to reached for the shoe but Minho raised it.She jumped and tried to steal it from his hand but he step backward.He goes to the nearby trash bin.

"This shoe belongs here"he said candidly and threw her shoe to the trash bin.

Sulli's anger erupted like a volcano releasing a hot flaming lava."Why did you throw my shoe you frog face!"she kicked him in the leg.

Minho did not even winced from the kicked, instead he laughed at her mockingly. "Why are you so angry?Dont tell me that is the only shoes you have"he said smugly.

She gritted her teeth. "Yes, that is the only shoe I have because I am poor. I am not like you and some spoiled brats from hell who changes shoes everyday as if it is not a big deal.For a poor person like me, that shoe is like a treasure and for your information I've been using that shoes for more than four years"

Minho sighed. "Oh well sorry to hear that"he said in a casual tone then he reached to his wallet from his pocket and pulled out a hefty sum of money.

 "Since I'm a kind hearted human being,I will just give you some money for you to buy a new shoes"he said smiling."Just considered this money as a donation from Choi Minho"then he threw the large amount of money in front of her.

Sulli look at every pieces of money like a falling leaves. "Omo!it's raining money today"she thought then she slap her face as if waking herself from a dream.She bend down and picked up every pieces of  money that were scattered on the marble floor.

Minho smirked while looking at her then he walked towards his classroom. "Pathetic loser"he murmur while walking.

She forced a faked smile upon hearing his remark and turn her head to him. "Ya Choi Minho!"she called and stand up.

Minho stop from walking and turn around."Yes?!"he said while frowning.

She move clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter