The Confrontation...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul University

Sulli lifted her head when Mr. Bae Young Joon, there Political Science professor entered the classroom.

He shows his widest smile to his students.

"Goodmorning, as you know the annual national convention will be held three days from now and I am so proud to announce to all of you that the law department chooses two students in this section to represent our university to the said event"

Everybody look at him with anticipation.

He cleared his throat.'The two students who got the highest score in the last exam will be the lucky students who will go to Jeju Island to attend the convention and they are non other than Miss Choi Sulli and Mr. Lee Taemin"

Sulli drop the ballpen in her hand after hearing Mr. Bae's announcement.Taemin's eyes shines from happiness and threw a glance to Sulli.

"Holy!Minho's gonna go nuts when he heard that I will be attending the convention to Jeju Island for three days with Taemin"she thought to herself.

During the whole class her mind is pre occupied on how she will tell Minho about the news.

After the PolSci subject ended,she quickly step outside of the classroom and called Minho.

"Hi!"she said sweetly.She decided to approached him sweetly and nice in the hopes that she can persuade him.

"Miss me yeobo?"Minho said in the other line.She can sense him grinning from ear to ear.

She swallowed hard."Yeobo, there is something that I needed to tell you"she suddenly felt nervous.

"What is it?"

"Well, I was chosen to represent the law department to the annual national convention that will be held in Jeju island for three days.I thought you should know yeobo"

"Are you going on your own?"he asks

She bit her lips."Uhmm...I will go there with Taemin"she said quietly.

Sulli heard his sharp intake of breath."The answer is no Sulli, you will not go there with that punk!over my dead body"he said in a firm voice.

"God dammit!he's like a father that I never had!"she uttered to herself."But I want to go,it's an exciting opportunity for me and I never been to Jeju Island"she tried to be calm as much as possible.

"The answer is NO,if you want to go to Jeju we can go there together"he said in defiance.

She gritted her teeth."I am going to Jeju whether you like it or not!"she hissed

"Dont count on that Sulli, I can---"

She hang up the phone,she did not make him finish his sentence...she is so mad.

After thirty minutes

Sulli is reading a book when Mr. Bae step inside of the classroom.She frowns because his subject had already finished thirty minutes ago.

He had a serious look in his face.

"Class, I told you a while ago that Miss Choi and Mr Lee are the students that the law department had chosen to attend the annual national convention"he said then paused."Apparently there is some sudden changes, the school director ordered me to cancel the Jeju trip"

Taemin's face fall,a hint of sadness crosses his eyes..

Sulli's blood started to boil.Her instinct is telling her that Minho weaves some of his power for the sudden cancellation of the Jeju trip.

 

Apujeong-dong, Seoul

"I cant believe you did that!"Sulli shouted.Her eyes in narrow slits.

Minho folded his arms"I am just protecting what is mine.I trust you but I dont trust that punk"he said cooly and walk towards the living room.

She follows behind."I dont need your protection Choi Minho because you are not my real husband and you cannot just interfere with my life as if you own me!"she said angrily.

He gave her a cold stares. "I hate it when you keep on rubbing the fake marriage issue Sulli"his voice laced with bitterness."Dont be mad at me.If anything happened to you, I would never forgive myself"

He turn around and walk towards his room.He slams the door violently.

Sulli was left still fuming with anger.She was about to go inside her room when she heard the buzz in the door.

She look at the door intercom and gasp silently when her eyes caught Mrs. Choi Ji Woo's figure and Kim Hyuna in the video intercom.

"Geez...why now?"she asks herself.

She take a deep breath and decided to open the door.

Mrs.Choi and Hyuna step inside of the penththouse.Hostility and hatred were written all over their face.

Sulli bowed respectfull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter