A Fairy Tale Ending...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

APRIL 2013

CHOI MANSION

"Once upon a time there lived an unhappy young girl named Sulirella.Her mother was dead and her father had married a widow with two step daughters.Her stepmother's name is Madame Butterfly and her two step sister's name are Hyuna and Krystal.Madame Butterfly didn't like her from the very start and all of the love and affection are only meant for her own daughters.

Sulirella had to work hard all day, no rest and no comfort.Only when evening came was she allowed to sit and rest.She used to spend long hours all alone tallking to the cat named Suzy.The cat always tell her to cheer up and even if she dressed in old rags she is a lovely girl while her stepsisters, no matter how splendid and elegant their clothes, were still lumpy and ugly.

One day, beautiful new dresses arrived at the house.A ball was to be held at the palace and the step sister's getting ready to go.Madame Butterfly forbide Sulirella to go to the ball, she ordered her to wash the dishes and scrub the floors.

Suddenly something amazing happened.As Sulirella was sitting all alone, a fairy god mother appeared.With a flick of her magic wand Sulirella found herself wearing the most beautiful dress she had ever seen.And with a flick again of her magic wand, the fairy god mother turned the pumpkin into a sparkling coach and the mouse became horses and coachman.

Sulirella had a wonderful time at the ball until she heard the first of midnight.Without a word of goodbye, she slipped from Prince Minho's arms and ran down the steps.As she ran, she lost one of her glass slippers but she did not dream of stopping to pick it up.She fled and vanished into the night.

Prince Minho who was now madly inlove with her picked up the slipper and said to his minister Mr Jang to search everywhere for the girl whose foot fits the glass slipper.

Mr. Jang tried the slipper on the foot of every girl in the land.The stepsister's tried the slipper but it did not fit their foot until the only one left was Sulirella.She tried the glass slipper and it fitted perfectly to everyone's amazement.

Prince Minho married Sullirella and they lived happily ever after"

Sulli closed the book and leaned forward to Min Yeong's crib.She adjust the bedclothes and lighly her cheeks.

"Goodnight baby, omma  and appa loves you"she whispered to Min Yeong who is fast asleep.She kissed her lightly in the foreh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter