And the Magic Begins...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rain had already stop a couple of minutes ago and people started to walk again to Cheongdam-dong Avenue oblivious of the two individual who remained frozen from where they stand.

Minho take off his black sungglasses with his free hand, the other is still holding Sulli's arm.

He glare at her."Ya Choi Sulli!why did you hit me with a broken heel in the head?!"his face with a trace of irritation.

Most of the blood drains from Sulli's face after hearing what he said.She removed his hand.

"Wow and you have the nerve to asked me why I hit you huh"she move forward to him. "Look at what your stupid car had done to my clothes!"she pointed her dirty outfit."Who do you think you are to just drive your car so fast when you know that the road is still  wet from the rain that has happened a while ago"she said acidly.

Minho chuckled while folding his arms."What's the big difference if you're whole attire has been dreanched from dirt and mud, you used to wear dirty clothes when we were in high school"he said sarcastically.There was a hint of amusement in his eyes.

Her eyes narrow in a slits."I have a very important job interview today you jerk!and because you ruined it I might not be able to be hire to that job"her hands in her hips."And you deserved to be hit in the head because of you're overbearing manner!"

He shakes his head and reach out his wallet inside his suit.He look down and open it."Allright Miss Choi, how much do I have to pay you for your cheap clothes.Name your price"

She smirk at him."Do you really think that everything has a price Choi Minho?!do you really think that your dirty money can replace the time and opportunity that was lost from me because of your I am king of the road attitude?!"her voice laced with animosity."I hope you choke and die with your money you beast!"she turn around to walk away when Minho held her wrist tightly.

"Ya!let me go!"she snaps and tried to resist.

But Minho grip his hand to her wrist more tighter."What is your problem?!I am gonna pay you to lessen my guilt feelings but you are acting so proud and innocent as if you never like money all through out your life"he raised his voice."Let's end this discussion and just accept the money okay"

Sulli felt insulted by what he said.Her eyes filled with hatred while looking at him."For a poor person like me, yes I do love money and I badly needed it to live"she said bitterly."But to accept money from an arrogant jerk like you?!I'd rather chop my head off Choi Minho!"

He releases her wrist and took a deep breath. "Fine, then just give me your cellphone number"

She raised an eyebrow."I dont have a cellphone and even if I have I'm not gonna give you my number"

Minho scowled at her."Then just give me your home address so that I can deliver a new clothes for you"his tone became softer.

"No way!"she splutters and started to walk away.

Minho f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter