The Venus Flytrap...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

SEOUL HOTEL

I gently put my arm to his waist because Minho can hardly stand, let alone walk.He keeps on blabberring while we are walking.

"Lets go to our room Minho Oppa"i whispered to his ear.

He did not respond and closes his big brown eyes.We stumble down the corridor and finally make it into the room.

I insert the key and opened the door.

I dragged him into the bedroom.I push him gently to the king size bed and he keeps on tossing and turning, sprawling in all direction to the mattress while grinning.

"Sulli..."he called.

I remained standing on the edge of the bed while watching him drifting slowly into sleep.When I felt that he is in a deep sleep,I walk towards the bathroom and locked the door.

I quickly dialed Secretary Hwang's number.After three rings he answered my call.

"Hello?"he said in the other line.

I smirked. "Secretary Hwang I have a good news for you.I caught a big fish tonight"

"What do you mean?"he ask

I stare in the bathroom mirror and sofly flipped  my hair. "Choi Minho is with me right now.We are here in Seoul Hotel"I said and paused."Should I stick to the plan or leave him alone?"

"Stick to the plan Miss Jung"he ordered.

"Okay"I pushed the end call button and step outside of the bathroom.

My eyes roams from his handsome face and down to his y body.I climb to the bed and discarded his gray blazer on the floor then his tie afterwards I started to unbotton his white shirt and drop it also on the floor.I yank off his shoe and sock, then I unbuckle his belt and pull it through the belt loops.

I hesitated at first when my hands went down to the zipper of his gray pants.

I inhaled sharply. "You can do it Krystal"I told myself..

I pulled out his zipper then I remove his pants and underwear and I cover him up with a duvet.After a few seconds, I get out of the bed and begins stripping my clothes.

I climb again to the bed and lay beside him.

 

Minho's POV

I felt the throbbing pain in my temple while trying to open my eyes.I groan out loud when realization hits me---I passed out last night because of drunkenness.

I put my hand in my temple and rises from the bed.I frown when I noticed the unfamiliar place.

"Where am I?"I gasped when i found out that i am wearing nothing underneath the cover sheet.

My eyes keeps on wandering inside the room when a female arms wrapped around my body.

"Good morning oppa"

I turn around and my eyes grew wider when I saw Krystal Jung beside me completely .

"What are you doing here?"I asked in a high pitched voice. I roughly removed her arms and gets out of the bed.I reach out for my underwear and my pants.

Krystal smiles at me. "Dont you remember what happened to us last night"her eyes is shining from admiration while looking at my body.

I went still upon hearing what she said. '"I dont know what youre talking about Miss Jung"I said while my hands is busy on putting the shirt.

Krystal keeps on staring at me."Last night was so memorable oppa...we enjoy each others---'

"Shut up!'I bark at her. I put on my gray blazer and begins walking outside of the bedroom.

"Oppa, are we going to see each other again?"

I slightly turn around and gave her my coldest stare. "I dont think so Miss Jung"my eyebrows furrows. "You are fired Miss Jung so dont you ever show your face to me again"I said coldly and walk  outside of the room.

 

 

 

Apujeong-dong, Seoul

Minho spend the whole day in Jonghyun's house.He is still hurting inside and decided not to go home to the penthouse.He misses Sulli so much and he wanted to see her but he dismissed the thought of going to Suzy's apartment.His mind is on a riot because of so many problems, from losing to his omma in the CEO position, to his marital problem...but his one night stand to Krystal bothers him the most.

When the evening comes, he bid farewell to Jonghyun and went home to the penthouse

"The last thing I remember was that I am kissing Sulli who turned out to be Krystal"I said to myself while walking towards the elevator.

Guilty feeling crept inside of him when his wife registered to his mind.

"What have I done?"he leaned his back to the elevator wall.Pain slices thru his heart.The slides open and he step outside.

When he open the door, his heart constricts from agony and pain.He misses her---he'll die from loneliness because every part of the house reminded of Sulli---his princess...the love of his life..

Minho's two feet travels to the grand piano and sat on the chair.He move the cover upward and his long fingers gently touched the keyboard as he begins playing the melody of I Cant Make You Love Me...

turn down the lig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter