Destined Together...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUGUST 2011

Venice, Italy

Sulli's POV

I threw my white sneakers somewhere in the wooden floor and tossed my bag in the couch.

I did not bother to change my pink blouse and denim blue jeans to a sleepwear because my dead tired body finally succumbed to exhaustion after attending my morning classes and going to work by afternoon.

I flopped my body to the bed and after a few seconds I was drifted into a deep sleep...

I dream again...someone is kissing me...someone is whispering words of love in my ears...and that familiar voice...I've been longing to hear his voice again ever since I arrived here in Venice...and I only hear his sweet voice in my dreams...

He is gently massaging the scalp of my long black hair...he is showering tiny kisses to my face...he is whispering promises of love in my ears...it feels so good...it feels so heavenly....

"I love you so much Sulli.I never said those words to any girl"the familiar voice from my dream said.He keep on kissing me, touching me and embracing me.I dont wanna wake up...I dont wanna open my eyes because of fear that the wonderful dream might disappear.

"I love you too Minho...mi amore"I said murmuring.

Then, I was driven away farther and farther away with the man in my dreams....

 

SEPTEMBER 2011

Ponte De Rialto Bridge Venice, Italy

The fireworks keeps on popping above the sky signalling that the masquerade festival has already ended.

Sulli's heart is pounding so madly while gazing at the man she longed for in 365 days....

Minho slowly walk towards her while holding the red shoe in his hand...his eyes was filled with yearning...longing...happiness...and love...

He stop just a few inches away from her.Sulli remained frozen even when  Minho bend down and slipped the red shoe to her right foot.

He stand up and tenderly stare in her misty eyes.

She swallowed a lump in before opening . "W-why are you?w-what are doing here?"she asked in a weary tone.

A sweet smile broke his y lips. "I came here to see my wife"he said softly.

Her fingers wipe the single tear that falls in her cheek. "I'm not your wife anymore Choi Minho, we are already divorce"

Minho chuckled."Who said that we are already divorce?I never sign the divorce paper so technically and legally I am still your husband and we are still married to each other Mrs Choi"

She took a deep breath."W-what happened to Krystal and to the child?did you...."

He cocked his head in one side."She was never been pregnant and nothing really happened between us.It was all my late omma's evil plan, I was actually gonna explain to you everything but you ran away here in Venice leaving me again with a broken heart"the last words hurt him the most.

She open to say something but no words came out.Her heart was flooded with so much love for Minho that she is willing to apologize to him over and over again even if it takes forever.

Minho's lips twitch in one corner and in just one step he pulled Sulli in his arms and embrace her tighly.

Tears begins rolling down to her face while hugging him back tightly.

He closes his eyes and started nuzzling her hair and neck.Inhaling her sweet scent that he was so familiar with...

"I miss you so much yeobo and I love you so much"he said passionately. "My mind and my heart is always filled with your beautiful memories everyday" 

"I don't know how to tell you how sorry I am Minho for running away from you"she leaned her head to his chest.

Minho lifted her face and cupped it in his hands. "There was a famous line in the movie love story, that says "Love means never having to say you're sorry".Even if you leave me again, I will never ever gonna stop loving you Sulli"his big brown eyes lovingly wanders to her lovely face.

"I love you too yeobo"she whispered.

"I know..."he leans down and kissed her with so much longing and tenderness

 

The reunited couple walk hand in hand t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter