Prince In Disguise....

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Venice,Italy

Ponte De Rialto

Summer's approaching,the sun rose high  and mighty to the blue cloudless sky.Wearing a sleeveless floral printed above the knee dress and white ballet shoes,Sulli walked to the famous Ponte De Rialto Bridge,one of the oldest bridge in Grand Canal.She shifted her head to the left side and amusingly threw a glance at the Gondolas below the bridge,gliding gracefully to the river canal.A gondolier lifted his head and looked at her direction,he waved his hand and greeted her in Italian language.

"Buongiorno!"Sulli greeted back and waved her hand.After passing the bridge,she went to St.Mark's Square.

Once again,Sulli was in awe by the beauty of Venice.The pigeons flying across the Clock Tower, and many tourist flocked to the said place to take a picture and feed the pigeons.

"E una bella citta"she marveled as her eyes wandered around Piazza San Marco.

By lunch time,Sulli dine at Caffe Florian,known as an indoor and outdoor restaurant.She ordered italian lasagna and fresh orange juice.

While eating outside,a nine year old italian boy approached her and gave her a single long stemmed white rose.

Sulli frowned."Y-you're giving me this rose?"she asked,totally surprised.

The boy nodded.

Sulli smiled and gave the boy a kiss on the cheek."Grazie che bellissimo ragazzo"she said which means "thank you handsome boy"

The boy shly smiled and ran away afterward.Sulli continue her tasty lunch,unaware that a mystery hansome man is watching her from afar in long brown trenchcoat,fedora hat and nerdy clear glasses.

"Grazie"said by the mystery man to the little boy and gave him 20 lire.He remained standing behind the lamp post while never leaving his eyes to Sulli.

After Piazza San Marco,Sulli walked to the nearby rialto market with Mr Mystery Man following her from behind.She stop from walking and watched in fascination the annual Carnavale Celebration,one of the most lively and colorful carnival festivals in Italy.People in different costumes paraded across the city.Mr Mystery Man stood at one corner,a little smile flashed into his lips after seeing the happy expression in her face.

As the carnival festival come to its end,Sulli then proceeded to her original plan of buying a new shoes to the flea market.A red ballet shoes caught her attention.The shoes reminds her of Dorot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter