The Jealous Sullirella...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gangnam, District

Choi Global Enterprise

"Come in"

Krystal step inside of his office holding a cup of black coffee in her hand.She gently put down the cup on top of his table while flashing her brightest smile.

Minho did not even bother to look at her, his eyes is busy on reading some company documents.

"Sir, is there anything else you would like me to do?"her voice with a traces of sweetness.

He lifted his head."You may go"he said in a bored tone.

She bowed and turn around.Minho frown when he notice her attire, she is wearing a super chic chocolate brown pencil cut short skirt, a plunging V neck white top and a black high heeled stiletto.

"Miss Jung"

Krystal turn around and flashes again her brightest smile."Yes sir?"

Minho gave her a blank look."Next time, wear something decent"then he lean down to continue on reading the documents.

Krystal's sweet smile disappear after hearing what he said.She bowed again and step outside of his office.

 

Apujeong-dong,Seoul

Minho walk with full of excitement down the corridor toward the elevator.His lips with traces of naughty smile and his eyes filled with desire.

The elevator open and he step in.He pushes the button of the penthouse then he take off his fuschia pink tie.

The elevator stops and the door open.He step outside and walk toward the maindoor in a haste.

He open the door and closed it.

"Yeobo!" he called.He take off his gray blazer and he drop it on the floor.While walking to the living room he started to unbotton his white long sleeve polo shirt.

"Yeobo!"he called again.He take off his top and he drop it also on the floor.

"I'm here in the kitchen"Sulli said.

Minho is grinning from ear to ear while walking towards the kitchen,he started to unbuckle his belt.

His eyes is dancing from admiration when he saw his wife---wearing only his light blue T-shirt and a white Calvin Klein underwear, but what amazes him the most is the mere fact that she's barefoot in the kitchen.

He swallow hard while walking to his wife who is busy in stirring the pot.He's been distracted the whole day, his mind is filled with carnal thoughts for his wife and what he wanted to do with her in their home.His hand is aching to touch her porcelain white skin and his lips is longing to kiss her soft pink lips...he can't get enough of her.

Minho wraps his arms to her waist and begins to nuzzle her nape and hair.

"Ya Choi Minho, what are you doing?"she ask then giggles when Minho started kissing her ear."I'm still cooking yeobo"she tried to remove his arms from her body

"Let's make love first"he whisper while kissing her neck, his hands move upward to her .

She succesfully releases herself from his embrace and make a step backward."Let me finish cooking this meal first okay,beside you wouldn't be satisfied with a quickie Minho"she wink at him.

He takes a deep breath. "Aish...leave it, i'll just gonna call a food delivery service"his wife of his was so addictive that his whole body is shaking if he cannot touch her.

Minho pulls her into his arms and kiss her hungrily in the mouth.Sulli moan in pleasure when she felt his hand inside of her shirt.He pinned her to the wall and Sulli wraps her one leg to his hips.

She put her hands to his broad shoulders and bit his earlobe. "Yeobo, you'll let me join the contest"she whisper to his ear.

"But you're married.You'll be disqualified"his voice became weak.

Her eyes is filled with mischief when her one hand slips inside his pants and started his winky."Please let me join the contest,they will never discover that I am married to you if you wont tell my school"

He groan. "All right"he carries her into his arms and walk to his room.

But they did not reach the room,he lay her down to the carpeted floor and make love to her.

 

Seoul University

The whole crowd cheers on the candidates of Miss Seoul University 2010.The twelve candidates from different department lined up in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter