Madame Butterfly...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Ji Woo's POV

Downtown Seoul

My eyes roams to the place I am so familar with...the dirty and depressing slum area located in Downtown Seoul.The place was so devastated that I am so ashamed of myself for being born as a poor person.I hated my life from the very start....I hate my family especially my appa and omma...they are the worst parents in the world.

My appa is an alcholic gambler who regularly beats me while my omma is a e.When I was ten years old she abandoned me and I never saw her again.

At a young age, I work hard to make a living and to survive on my own.

And now I have to face the biggest dilemma of all---my appa.He's been looking for me for almost a week now,he sold me to a brothel house to support his addiction to alcohol and gambling.

My eyes caught his figure running towards me.Fear immediately possess my whole body as I started to run away from him.He chases me to the narrow steep road....I run as fast as a lightning because I know once he caught me it will be the end of my dream and my life.

My two feet drags me to the main road while my appa keeps on calling and swearing my name.I continue running and I am about to cross in the next lane when a black mercedez benz hits me.

I fell on the ground and groan out loud when I felt the intense pain in my waist and hip area.The car door open and a tall handsome man gets out of the car, he step closer to check me and then bend down.

A concern look were written all over his handsome face."Are you all right?"he ask.

I raise my one hand to touch him but I feel so weak. 'H-help....me"I utter before passing out.

After ten years

Choi Mansion

I stares at my reflection in the mirror.A little smile broke to my lips while touching the diamond necklace that my husband gave me.

"This is all I ever dream of...money,power and wealth"I said to myself.

My husband is Choi Min Seong,the president and CEO of Choi Empire.He is head over heels inlove with me but I only agrees on marrying him because of money.My inlaws were against of the marriage, they call me nasty names like gold digger, leech, a hoe and opportunist.I just laugh about it since Min Seong fought for me all the way.He gave me everything that money can buy and we  travelled around the world with our son Minho.

The door suddenly open and Minseong burst inside wearing an a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter