A Change Of Heart...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINHO'S POV

I open my big brown eyes...I rise from the bed and realized that today is saturday so I don't have to go to school today.

I decided to return to sleep since I did not have a decent sleep last night when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in"I said in a sleepy tone.

Mr Jang step inside the room,he stand near my king size bed."Young master, your omma called.She said you have to attend a  charity ball tonight with Miss Kim Hyuna"

I groan inside.I really dont like attending to those social gatherings and worst I will be with Hyuna.She's like a pest in my life eversince we were young.My mother and Hyuna's parents are business partners and they wanted me and Hyuna to hook up and get married.But hell will freeze first before I agreed to their so called arranged marriage.

"Allright..."I sighed deeply and got up to bed

"Breakfast is ready young master"he said and goes outside of the room.

After having my breakfast I make a few laps to the pool then I spend the whole morning in the golf course with Jonghyun and Key.

I returned to the mansion at around two in the afternoon.I went straight to the entertainment room to watch the soccer game.

I was so engrossed sitting in the leather couch when Mr. Jang approached me.

"Young master, I already have the report regarding Miss Choi Sulli's background"he said while holding a blue folder.

I quickly turn my head to Mr. Jang upon hearing Sulli's name.He handed me the folder.I opened it and read the informations that was written inside.

"Name Choi Sulli, birthday March 29...height 169..has two siblings...."then I frowned"Her mother died three years ago due to pneumonia and her father is a alcoholic gambler who's been in and out of jail for the past five years"my expression change from wondering to concerned.I look up to Mr.Jang.

"Are you sure this is the Choi Sulli that I told you last night?"I asked in disbelief

Mr. Jang nodded. "Yes, she is Miss Choi Sulli your classmate in Sangwoo High."

My eyes returned to the folder, I continue reading it."She is a working student,she is currently working in Mrs. Kwon's Noodle House as a dishwasher to support her two younger siblings"I felt a lump in my throat while reading her profile.It's as if someone pinch my heart and knock me on my senses for being so mean to her before.

I deeply sighed and closed the folder."I can't believe she's been living a hard and tough life..."

 

DOWNTOWN SEOUL around seven in the evening

"Young master"Mr. Jang gently nudge his shoulder.

Minho stirred and open his eyes. "Are we home?"he asked then yawn.

Mr. Jang shook his head. "We are here in Mapong-Do young master. This is where Miss Choi Sulli live"

A flicker of surprise crosses my eyes.I move closer and look at the car window. "W-Why are we here?"I asked while frowning.

Mr. Jang and Driver Kim stared at each other then the latter shrugged his shoulder.Mr. Jang turn his head again to Minho.

"You ordered us a while ago to go to Miss Choi's house because you want to see her"he explain.

Minho was left in deep thoughts."Did I say that?"he said wondering then he opened the door and got off the car.Mr. Jang followed him.

"Just stay in the car Mr. Jang, I will go alone"he said and started to walk in the narrow and steep road.

"B-But young master, it might be dangerous to walk alone in this place"he said in a worried tone.

He gave Mr Jang a deadly glare and continued to walk.

His head keeps on turning to the left and to the right side because all through out his life he had never experienced going to a poor community.The houses were small and made of plywoods.

"This is such a depressing place"he thought while walking.He stop when he saw a young woman carrying her baby and begging for money.

Minho sadly sighed and reached for his wallet.He gave the woman one hundred thousand won.The woman eyes grew wider when she saw the amount of money he gave to her.She held his hand. "Thank you so much"the anonymous woman said while crying.

He smiled and wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter