Sulli's Daddy Long Legs...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI's POV

Classes already ended and I was left inside the classroom mopping the floor.I volunteered since all of my classmates were spoiled brats and doesnt know how to use a mop.

I gently wipe my sweats and continued to mop the floor.I did not notice Minho's entrance from the door.He loudly coughed to caught my attention.

I lift my head and my anger started to rise again as tall as Mt.Fuji upon seeing him."What are you doing here?"I asked while glaring at him.

He chuckled. "What kind of question is that?are you the owner of this school?"he said teasingly then he step forward.

I stared at him from head to foot.He is wearing his varsity football uniform and his adidas shoes.But what pisses me off is the muddy imprints from his shoes that was left on the floor that I am currently mopping.

I put my hands to my hips and angrily move towards him. "Ya Choi Minho!you are really getting into my nerves!can't you see I am mopping the floor and you entered your muddy shoes inside"I shouted.

Minho bend his head and look at the floor afterwards he lift his head and laughingly stared at me. "It's not a big deal, why are you being so mad at me?.It's not like I killed your entire clan or burn your house to ashes"he said sarcastically.

I gave him a scornful look."Not a big deal huh?!well for me time is precious Mr.Choi because after mopping this floor I will go straightly to my job but I might be late now because of you!"

He shook his head while smiling."I can't believe this, you are making me feel guilty Sulli"his eyes full of amusement.

"Why don't you just go away!I cant stand your face you jerk"I said dismissing him. "Leave me alone!"

Minho scratched his head."I will only leave if you will accept my proposal"

I frowned. "What do you mean?"I asked.

He folded his arms and move closer.His big brown eyes never leaving mine. "Can you be my personal tutor Sulli.We both know that you are the smartest in  our class and I am always in the lowest rank but still goodlooking"he grinned at the last part.

I laughed mockingly after hearing his proposal. "Me?!your personal tutor?!"then my face became dead serious. 'No way!"

He step backward as if he couldnt believe that I just rejected him."Why not?I will pay you.How much do you want?"

"Even if you offered me millions I will never ever gonna accept your proposal especially your dirty money"I said in disgust.

He let out a resignation sighed. "All right if you say so..."he smiled and walked to the door."Do not und

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter