Prince Minho's Proposal To Sullirella...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sinchon, Seoul

SULLI's POV

"Aigoo...your appa is really a pain in the neck"Suzy said while shaking her head in dissapointment.

We are sitting in her bed discussing my appa's two million won debt to those loan sharks.

I buried my face to my knees, my mind is in a rift while thinking on  where and how can I get two million won in three days.

Suzy touches some strands of her long hair."As much as I wanted to help you from your problem you know very well that I am just a bar girl who makes a living for myself"she sighed.

I lifted my head."I'm not gonna pay those loan sharks.I will just go to the authorities and report them.Right that is the best decision that I should do..."I said with confidence.

She tap me hard in the back."Ya Choi Sulli,aren't you aware on what those scumbags are capable of doing to you?!"she eyed at me."They can harass you forever, they can beat you and worst they can kill you and your two siblings"

I put my palms to my face."I cant find any better solution to my dilemma, I dont even have a thousand won in my savings"my voice is in desperate tone.

"Why dont you just borrow some money to your rich highschool classmates,I'm sure someone out there might be willing to help you"she suggested.

I pout my lips."I dont have any highschool friends.Everybody hates me"

Suzy's face saddened upon hearing what I said then after a few seconds her expression brightens."Why dont you go to Choi Minho's place and borrow money from him"

"What did you say?!'I thought I just misheard her words.

She move closer to me, a wide smile broke her lips."Ya Sulli, if there is one person that could help you to your problem, he is none other than Choi Minho."

My face turn grim after hearing Minho's name."Are you insane?!I'm not gonna borrow some money to a pompous guy like him.No way!I'd rather hit by a ten wheeler truck over and over again than to go to his place to loan some money.Hell no!"I said completely annoyed.

Suzy let out a frustrated sighed."Okay fine, then start writing your farewell letter to your younger brother and sister because after three days your cold body will be in a casket"she stand up and step outside of the room.

With a heavy sigh I glance in the open window.The wind softly blows the curtain and the evening air touches my confused face.

 

Apujeong-dong, Seoul

MINHO'S POV

I pour a small amount of Montrachet white wine to the glass wine.I hold the glass of wine and swirl it to release the aroma.I take a good sniff of it then I sip the wine.A satisfactory smile broke my lips.

From the bar counter, I walk towards the huge window of my penthouse and stares again to the neon lights outside.I heard my butler's approaching footsteps but I did not bother to turn around.

"Master, Madam just called and she said that she will be going on a thirty day business trip to Europe tomorrow morning.She strictly reminded me to tell you that after she come home from her business trip, the engagement ceremony will take place whether you like it or not"Mr Jang said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter