Rainy Season Begins...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apujeong-dong, Seoul

Sulli's POV

I leaned my back to the tiled wall of the bathroom while holding in my one hand the pregnancy kit.

I feel like all my strength were drained out because of dissapointment.Minho burst inside of the bathroom, anticipation and curiosity registered in his face.

"Positive or negative?"he ask

I let out a frustrated sighed.Sadness crosses my eyes."Negative"I said and gave him the kit.

Minho looked at it and his face mirrored the same expression of my face.He put the kit on the bathroom counter top and pulls me into his arms

Tears started to pricks in my eyes."I really want to have a baby, we keep on trying but it is still negative"my voice cracks as I am trying to control a sob.

"Lets try again yeobo okay"he encourage.He cupped my face and smiled sweetly."We are still young and we have plenty of time to make dozens of babies so stop crying"he wipe my tears and gently patted my back.

After a few minutes of hugging each other he releases me into his arms. "I have a better idea"his face brightens. 'Lets go swimming "

 

Apujeong-dong, Seoul

Condominium's Swimming Pool

The place was breathtakingly beautiful,the oval shape swimming pool glimmers through the night as the moonlight hits the dark blue colour of the water.

Sulli freed her two feet from her slippers and begins to walked barefoot to the bermuda grass.She giggled as her pinkish soles felt the sharp but tolerable grass that is grazing through her feet.The pool has a stunning contemporary design, a swimming pool cabana that is made of solid timber can be seen near the garden just a few steps from the pool.

Minho let out a sighed of relief while staring at his wife's happy face.He remove his shirt and walk towards the pool.

Sulli looked at his husband's washboard abs, she was thankful that they decided to swim at night otherwise many girls will surely salivating in his y smokin' body.He is wearing a navy blue board short.

He dives beneath the clear water.

"Come here yeobo'Minho called then he splashes some water to her."Swim?"

"Ya Choi Minho, promise me first that you will never let me go and you will not take me to the deepest part of the pool okay.You know very well that I cant swim"she pouted

He chuckles. "I promise yeobo, c'mon stop being a kill joy and dive in"

She remove her sarong dress and flaunt her slim y body.Her milky white skin is glowing through the night.She is wearing a white bikini swim suit.

"Im so glad we are the only people here in the swimming pool"he exclaim while looking at his wife's body with admiration and desire.

Sulli slowly walk towards the edges of the pool, she put her two feet first as if testing the cold water then she goes down.Minho grabs her around the waist and they both plunges below.

She begins to panicked underneath the water while Minho keeps on smiling while staring in her terrified face.She releases herself from his embrace and lifted her body.She's coughing and spluttering.Minho also ascends after a few minutes.

"I hate you Choi Minho!"she yelled at him.

He grins and m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter