The Torn To Their Happily Ever After Story...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho excitedly step outside of the mansion's lobby.He will go again to the noodle house to see Sulli.

Mr. Jang happily open the car door and he was about to go inside when Hyuna's red jaguar stop behind his car.She got off the car flashing her seductive smile.

Minho glare at her. "God!Of all the people in this planet why is this tramp have to show up at this time!"he said to himself.He look at Hyuna's attire; she is wearing a MiuMiu V neck dress, a Channel high heels and LV purse in her left hand.

"Minho Oppa!where are you going?"she asked and immediately clung her arm into Minho's arm.

He quickly removed her arm from his arm as if Hyuna is carrying a virus."I'm going somewhere.What are you doing here?"

Hyuna gave him a puppy eyes. "Can you come with me to the piano recital of my cousin Woo Young?c'mon Minho we wont take long"she said while flipping her fake eyelashes.

He twitched his lips. "I cant go with you Hyuna.I am seeing a very important person tonight."he said and goes inside of  his car.

Hyuna was left wondering. "Who is that important person he will be seeing tonight?"

 

 

MRS KWON'S NOODLE HOUSE

Hyuna's car stop in front of a noodle house. She decided to follow Minho's car out of curiosity.She got off the car and closed it.

She squirm inside upon seeing the place. "Ewwww...this is such a cheap and dirty place"she uttered.She is totally disgusted to the view.

She entered the noodle house and abruptly her eyes caught Minho's black cap in the second table near the counter.She smiled and was about to make a move towards him when she frozed.Minho is sitting beside Choi Sulli!

"What!Why is Choi Sulli with Minho Oppa?"she asked herself.She is totally shock.

Sulli is reading  a book while Minho's eyes is tenderly gazing at her.Then he smiled while listening to Sulli.

Hyuna turn around and make a fists."I'm gonna destroy that poor Choi Sulli.Minho Oppa is mine!"her whole face shows vengeance.

 

SANGWOO HIGH

School's Hallway

"Ya Choi Sulli!"

Sulli turn around and saw Hyuna behind her.

She raised an eyebrow."What do you want?"

Hyuna fake a smile. "Meet me after class at the school's backyard, I have something to tell you"she said and walk away.

Sulli was left scratching her head.

After the classes ended she walk towards the school's backyard.Since it's autumn many dried leaves were falling from the trees.

She smile while looking up to the falling leaves.She decided to wait in front of the olive tree.

Five minutes have passed before Hyuna came with Tiffany and Jessica.She step forward, her eyes is filled of hatred.

"Start talking Hyuna, I only have five mi---"

Sulli did not finished her sentence because Hyuna slap her hard in the face.She touch her red cheek and was about to attacked Hyuna when Tiffany and Jessica run to her and held both of her arms.She tried to fight back.

"Let me go!"she shouted. Sulli's eyes in blazing fury while resisting to their tight grip in her arms.

"You think your tough huh!You are nothing but a lowlife and shameful girl Choi Sulli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter