Love Finds A Way...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEPTEMBER 2011

Venice, Italy

Sulli open her eyes and immediately shut it again after being blinded by the ray of sunlight that passes thru her open window.After five minutes,she open it again and rises from the bed.She stretched her arms while yawning.

Her feet touched the wooden floor of her apartment and she steps toward the open glass window.She sat in a stool and leaned her elbows while gazing down to the street.

Sulli flashes her sweetest smile when her eyes caught Lucia , her young italian neighbor.Lucia lifted her head and wave at her while walking and she wave back.

"Buongiorno Lucia!"she greeted.

Lucia gave her a flying kiss.

She  stand up and walk to her small kitchen.

"Wonder what I will eat for breakfast?"

Sulli decided to have pancake and hot choco for breakfast.

She was busy washing the dishes in the sink when she heard a knocked on the door.She closes the faucet and walk to the door and open it.

A smiling Mrs.Park is standing in the doorway holding a three stem white roses.

"Buongiorno Sulli"she said and handed her the roses.

"Wow,white roses again"she exclaimed and happily accepted the roses."Grazie Mrs. Park"

After Mrs Park left, she put the white roses to a vase that is on top of her dining table.

Mrs Park is Sulli's neighbor whom she met one year ago when she first landed in the Marco Polo airport in Venice.She lost her bag inside the airport and an old korean ajumma approached her and help her to retrieved the bag.Since its her first time to Venice, she's not familiar to any places so Mrs Park kindly offered Sulli to live with her in the same apartment building alongside Mr.Park her husband.

She rented a studio type apartment in the third floor beside the married couple's unit.The land owner was a nice middle aged man name Niccolo.

Her monthly rental to the apartment only cost a small amount compared to the other apartments in the city.Afterwards Mrs Park introduced her to Attorney Carlo Rossini who runs a law firm in Venice.He gave Sulli a job as his secretary and to Sulli's delight he also gave her a full scholarship in a prestigious university in Venice.Sulli is currently enrolled as a law student and employed as a law firm secretary.

Her one hand pulled out a one stem white rose and sniff it.Mrs Park regularly gave her roses since her husband is working in a flower shop.

Sulli step inside her room and walk to her closet, she open it and her fingers touched the fine clothes inside.She pulled out a above the knee floral silk dress from the hanger and gently drop it to the bed.

Since its Sunday and there is no work and classes,she decided to take a stroll to Saint Mark's Square.

Wearing a floral dress and red ballet flats, she step ouside of her apartment.

 

Saint Mark's Square(Piazza San Marco)

The place are crowded by many tourists and some locals when Sulli arrived.Her droopy eyes roams to the people passing by then she squels when a few doves flew behind her.Many children keep on laughing and giggling while chasing the doves.

She lifted her head and saw the famous Clock Tower(Torre dell'Orologio)in the northern side of the Piazza San Marco.

Her feet dragged her towards the famous cafe, Caffe Florian.A young italian woman carrying a baby smiled at her when she reached the coffee shop.

"Che bello bambino"she said to the woman which means that her baby is beautiful

"Che bella donna"the young woman said which means she's a beautiful woman.

"Grazie"she said and pulled a chair outside of the coffee shop. Caffee Florian is known as an indoor and outdoor coffee shop in Venice.

She ordered a cappucino and took a sip while enjoying herself to the beautiful view of Campanile located in the opposite side of Piazza San Marco.Campanile is a tall tower near the front of the basilica.

She took another sip of the cappucino when her eyes rested to an old a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter