Suzy's Magical Love Potion...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apujeong-dong, Seoul

Sulli open her sleepy eyes...then she groans as she felt the sharp piercing pain from her temple...hangover

She blink  twice while her nose is busy on sniffing the scent in her room...smells like roses...

She rises from the bed and drops while looking around...her room is filled with roses...different colors of roses everywhere...floors,near her bed,on top the night stand, near the door...its everywhere and it is so magical and beautiful...

She stand up and slap herself."Am I dreaming?This is just a dream right?"she murmur.

Sulli makes some tiny steps and smilingly pulls one stem of white rose...she inhales the scent as her eyes in glows from admiration...

"I'm glad you like it"

She lifted her eyes and stares to Minho who is standing and leaning to the door with folded arms.

Happiness radiates to his face while looking at her.

"Mihno, it's lovely"she said softly.

He slowly walk towards her, his bright eyes gazing at her with so much love.His right hand pulls one stem of red rose from the vase and he gently tuck it behind Sulli's ear.

"Roses"he whisper while grinning and he held one of her hand and put it in his chest."And my heart..."

Sulli is in complete shock as tears pricks in her eyes.

"Mrs Choi Sulli.I love you.I have always love you.You are the first girl that I ever love and you will be the last"his voice with traces of raw emotion.

Sulli bit her lips as tidal of emotions hits her."I-I dont know what to say...I.."she's speechless.

Minho pulls her into his arms,embracing her tightly. "It's all right yeobo,I'm not expecting anything from you right now,just let me show you my love for you"he closes his eyes."I want to love, cherish and protect you for the rest of my life.I am willing to wait for the day that you will  open your heart to me"he kiss her hair and inhales her scent.

Sulli's tears fall while embracing him back.

 

By lunch time Suzy,Yoojeong and Jingoo drop by the penthouse.Minho went to the golf course with Jonghyun and Key.

"Wow!this is so daebak Sulli!"Suzy said in complete awe while wandering around inside of the penthouse.Jingoo and Yoojeong walk toward the home theater room.

Sulli leads Suzy to the living room.They sits to the italian black couch. "Oh my god!you hit the jackpot girl!"she exclaims.

She laugh at her cousin's remark then she frowns when her eyes notice the brown paper bag she's holding. "What's inside the paper bag?"she asks out of curiousity.

Suzy look down and smiles.She handed the paper bag to Sulli. "It's for your husband"

Sulli open the paper bag and pulls out a bottle of ginseng."Is this a ginseng?"she keeps on looking to the bottle as if its a very rare specimen

Suzy smilingly nodded. "Yes, it's a special red ginseng...that is my gift to your husband since he is so nice to all of us."

Sulli her head in one side"Where did you get this?"referring to the bottle.

"From my former lover.Its good for the health and you tell your husband to drink that ginseng every night okay"she reminded.She leans back to the couch.

"Can I drink this also since you said it is good for the health"she asks innocently.

Suzy's e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter