Sullirella Turns Into A Princess...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI'S POV

The music of Here Comes The Bride echoes all through out the Cheongdam-dong parish church.

I briefly pause between each steps while walking down the aisle.My chest is in a drum roll as I am feeling the tremendous pressure...walking down the aisle is probably the most frightening experienced that I had ever been into.I held the boquet of the crimsons roses tightly in my hands.My wedding dress is just a simple below the knee billowing tube dress with black belt and I paired it with a white shoes that I borrowed from Suzy.

I stand up tall and take a glance at the people inside the church...Suzy and my two siblings in the left and Jonghyun and Key in the right side.Then my eyes rested on my groom....Choi Minho look smoldering hot in a dark blue one button two piece suit,underneath is a white shirt and a silk blue and white tie.

Minho's facial expression is thoughtful and serious as if this wedding means a lot to him.He step towards me after I reached the front altar,he offered his arm and I took it.The wedding ceremony started smoothly,after the exchanges of vows and rings the priest then tell Minho the dreaded words;

"You may now kiss the bride"

I slightly move backward as if I wanted to run away from him but Minho gently pulled me in the waist.

A little smile is playing in his y lips while he is slowly leaning forward to my face.I close my eyes when I felt his lips landed to my lips.He is kissing me throughly but tenderly...an honest to goodness kiss that should be given by the groom to his bride.

After the wedding ceremony Minho and I went straight to a french restaurant called L'Escargot for the wedding reception.My eyes wanders inside of the cozy restaurant.The marble tiled beneath me gives the restaurant a clean and warm appearance,the walls are uniquely textured and a classic french music is playing and I breathe in the aroma of french food.It almost feels like I am in paris for real.

Minho lead me to our table and I was surprise to see white roses in a vase on top of the table.We both sat down to the chair.

"Did you intentionally reserved this table?"I asks then I look around and saw that our table is the only one with white roses.

He warmly smiled at me."Yes I did, the owner of this place is a friend of mine"he pull one stem of white rose and handed it to me.

"You really want to make this fake wedding a real one huh"I said sarcastically while sniffing the rose.

"You will be married only once Sulli and I wanted everything to be special and memorable today"he said in serious tone.

I raised an eyebrow after hearing what he said.After we ordered the food Minho gave me the two million cheque.

"May I know where will you be using that money?"he asks out of curiosity.

I glare at him. "I'd rather not tell you and I don't want you to interfere with my personal business because our marriage is only in papers and not real"I lashed out

Minho's face darkens."Do you really have to spoil this special moment, can we just call this day a truce without lashing in each other"his voice with a trace of irritation.

I sigh deeply."All right Mr.Choi...truce"I said while forcing a smile.

His face became softer."Just call me yeobo"

I rolled my eyes."Okay fine I will call you yeobo"I gave in.

He held my one hand and squeezes my palm while tenderly gazing at me. "After this lunch, we will go shopping"

True to his word we proceeded to the mall.We entered to all of the designer shop and Minho bought me clothes, shoes, bags,jewelries,cellphones, laptop etch...I actually lost count.

At first I am completely amazed and overwhelmed by all of the expensive and exquisite things he is buying for me but afterwards I felt ashamed with myself because I know deep down inside it wasn't the true Sulli at all.

I am sitting in a chair when Minho approach me.

"Try this"referring to a pink hig heels Jimmy Choo shoes.He bend down in front of me and before I could say a word he touch my an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter