A Rocky Road Ahead...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gangnam District, Seoul

Choi Global Enterprise

A happy Madame Butterfly step outside of the board room.She won against Minho in a landslide vote.Her son only got four votes while majority voted for her.

"Congratulation President Choi"Director Park said.

She flashes her widest smile, showing her perly white teeth. "Thank you so much Director Park"

Minho and Director Kim remained standing near the board meeting door.Dissapointment and sadness shown in their faces.

"Minho, I tried to persuade the stock holders but they still remained loyal to Madam,they were all blinded by your omma's money and promises "Director Kim said in a sad tone.

Minho force a smile. "I actually kind of expecting this Director Kim,my omma will do everything just to retain her position because she's obssess so with money and power"he inhales sharply."Thank you for all the help Director Kim"he shakes hand to him.

With hunched shoulders, Minho decided to leave the building.

"Minho"

He turn around and stares at his omma's approaching figure.

Mrs. Choi smiles at him. "Where are you going?aren't you gonna join us?I make a reservation to your favorite restaurant"

"I dont wanna join you omma and I will fetch my wife in her school this evening"he said in a bored tone.

Mrs Choi's eyes turns icy cold after hearing his rejection to her invitation."It seems to me that your gold digger wife doesnt take care of you properly,you've lost some weight"her voice with traces of fake concern.

Minho's jaws tightens."Stop acting like a concern and doting mother,I am sick and tired of your game omma and my wife is not a gold digger"

Mrs Choi laugh mockingly afterwards she became formal. "How I wish I could believe you son.You've been married for almost two months, is she already pregnant?"she ask.

He frowns."Why are asking if she's pregnant? it is so unlikely of you omma"

"Well gold diggers nowadays days are more wiser than before.They will make themselves pregnant as a token of gratitude and appreciation for all the financial support and help that their rich husband gave to them and  even if their husband divorce them they can still live in a paradise full of money because of the husband's financial obligation to their child.Gold diggers and leeches always wins the battles while their rich husband loses a lot.I thought you should know about that son"she explain

Minho smirked. "My wife is not like you omma.She will never get herself pregnant for money and gratitude"

He turn his back on her and walk away.

 

 

Seoul University

Classes ended at around six o'clock in the evening.Sulli was getting ready to leave the classroom when Taemin approached her.

"Sulli, can we talk?"he held her arm.

She removed his hand."Sure"then she frown when she saw the bleakness in his cute face."Do you have a problem?why do you look so down?"

Taemin takes a deep breath and slipped his hands to the pocket of his jeans."Well, this might be the last time that we will be seeing each other Sulli"he said in a sad voice.

She frown. "Why?are you dropping out all of your subjects?"

He nodded. "This coming weekend, I will be going home to Busan to take over my father's position in our small family business. He got sick and couldnt afford to go to work anymore so my omma asked me to go home and help her to take care of my sick appa and to run the business"

Sulli's heart laces with sadness."I'm gonna miss you Taemin, you've been a good friend to me"

Taemin cleared his throat. "Sulli, before i leave I wanna confess to you my feelings"he move closer and held her hand. "I like you so much and I'm actually planning of asking you out but since this unfortunate incident happened i guess it is better if I will just forget my feelings for you and move on"

Sulli smiles at him sweetly. "Thank you for liking me Taemin.Actually there is something that I wanna confess to you"

"What is it?"he ask out of curiosity.

She look at him straightly in the eyes. "Well I am a married woman.Minho whom I introduce to you as my cousin is actually my husband.We've been married for almost two months now"

He put his one hand in his chest as if he was hurt from what he heard."That was painful"he said jokingly then smiles. "No wonder, he was always so cold  to me everyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter