The Tale Of Sullirella...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2005...

Downtown Seoul...

Sulli felt the pain in her neck as she stared at her wrinkled and cracked palms.She's been standing for almost eight hours washing all the dishes and mopping the floors at Mrs. Kwon's Noodle House.She always do the same routine almost everyday.

It was almost ten in the evening and the only food she brought for dinner is some leftovers from the noodle house.She passed thru the narrow and steep road of the poor village they've been living in.Her eyes caught a thin and frail young woman carrying a malnourished child in her arms while begging for some money to people walking by in front of her small and wooden house...well if you can call that a human house coz it looks like a dog house.

Sulli shook her head, her heart sank for pity while staring at the mother and child and as much as she wanted to help them she doesnt have enough resources to do so because she is also in a difficult financial crisis.Everyday is such a struggle for her and her two younger siblings to survive.

She almost fell in the ground when she bumped to a group of young women wearing their skimpy and revealing outfits.They were laughing while puffing their cigarretes.

Sulli coughed after she inhaled the smokes. "Oh god!those es doesnt really have any care and decency at all.Are they aware that I can have a lung cancer from their cigarretes?!"she brushed off the aftermath smell of the cigarettes that glued to her clothes.

She was a few blocks from her house when she bumped to a group of thugs.One of them is Siwon, her childhood friend.She gave him a salute and he replied by smiling at her.

She's only a few steps from their house when she heard a loud banging from the door.Then her appa's voice echoed all through out the neighborhood.

"Where is your sister!!!I need my money now!!"

She immediately rushed towards their house.She open the wooden door and her eyes rested on Yoo Jeong and Jin Goo crying while sitting on the corner.

Both have scared look in their faces.Yoo Jeong's nose is bleeding while Jin Goo's cheek is red from the beating they received from their father.

Sulli's father move closer to Yoo Jeong and raised his left large hand to give her another slap in the face when Sulli held his hand.

"Appa!stop it!"Sulli begged.

Choi Min Sik turn his head to Sulli. Anger crossed his eyes.He roughly released his hand from her and before Sulli could react he gave her a hard slapped in the face.

She groan from the pain and fell to the wooden dirty floor.Her lips burst and she tasted blood from the inside of .Min Sik stepped closer and grabbed the collar of her shirt.

"Where is my money?!where did you hide my money you little wench!"he shouted while shaking her small body.

Sulli bit her burst lips as she tried to resist from him. "I dont know what you're talking about!you dont have any money not even a cent so leave us alone!"she yelled. Her eyes is full of animosity and hostility while looking at him.

Min Sik gave her another slapped then he stand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter