The Prince Who Couldn't Sleep...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The big iron gate opened and the black mercedez benz entered the Choi Mansion.

The mansion is a italian renaissance model,there is a huge fountain outside surrounded by bermuda grass and tall trees.The mansion have designed rooms meant to accomodate leisure of a particular kind.There is a green house,infinity pool,library and a home theatre.

The Choi mansion has hosted some of the biggest parties in Seoul with famous politicians, celebrities,well known business men and families that came from the upper class of the society.

Minho who is sitting in the backseat saw the two maids in uniform and his personal butler Mr. Jang waiting at the mansion's lobby.Mr Jang is a tall, lanky man in sungglasses who's been working with the Choi family for more than twenty years.

The car stop and Mr. Jang opened the door of the backseat.Minho got off the car and immediately the two maids took his bag and followed him while walking.

He flashes his biggest smile while staring in Minho's blank face.

"Good evening young master,how's your day at school?"he asked.

Minho ignored his greetings and question and proceeded inside.

Inside the mansion,the floors were covered in dark tile,there is a huge italian chandelier hanging to the fourteenth foot ceilings of the first floor,a peach colored curtains in the huge windows makes the mansion looking so refreshing and a grand staircase with golden balusters attracts every visitors who came by the mansion.

"Where is omma?"Minho asked while climbing to the red carpeted stairs.

"Madam is currently in Japan right now attending a conference and meeting some potential business partners.She will come home tomorrow evening"he answered.

Minho pouts his lips.He rarely see his mother because there family business is her priority.

Mr. Jang cleared his throat."Young master, do you have any special food request for dinner?our chef is preparing italian cuisine for tonight's dinner"

He shook his head."Just bring the food to my room"he said in a bored tone and walked inside his room..

 

DOWNTOWN SEOUL

It was already 11:00PM when Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter