A Bumpy Road Ahead...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Downtown Seoul around 9:00 PM

SULLI's POV

"I cant believe Hyuna the did that to you!"Suzy said while looking at the bruises in my face.We are walking in the narrow steep road towards my house.

I just brush off her remarks and continue to walk.Suzy open the plastic of popsicle that she bought along the way and started to it.

"But you know what Sulli, I am totallly liking your prince charming Choi Minho.He is so romantic when he rescued you to evil Hyuna"she casually said while the popsicle.

I glare at her. "He is not my prince charming Suzy...he is just my classmate"

"I think he likes you,I mean it is so obvious from the way he cares for you and he carried you to his mansion like a newly bride.He is so busted"she said with a hint of amusement in her tone.

My heart flutters from her assumption."Could it be that he likes me?!"

Suzy and I stop from walking when two tall men wearing a black suit blocked our way.We look at each other then to the two men.

One of the two men approached us. "Miss Choi Sulli?!"

I reluctantly nod. "Yes, its me.What do you want from me?"I answered while frowning.

"Mrs Choi Ji Woo wanted to see and talk to you right now.Please come with us"he said and smile warmly.

Suzy drop the popsicle she's holding, she step closer to the man. "Omo!Choi Ji Woo?!as in madame butterfly?!"she exclaimed.Disbelief shown in her face.

The man nod. "Yes, and she's Choi Minho's omma".

Suzy tap my shoulder."Woah this is so daebak Sulli!Minho's omma is madame butterfly, the famous socialite and one of the richest woman in asia"her eyes became big while staring at me.

Agitation started to built up inside of me."What does she want from me?"I asked myself as I agreed to meet Minho's omma.

"Can I come with you?!"Suzy said in an excited voice.

 

SEOUL HOTEL
FRENCH COFFEE SHOP

Mrs. Choi Ji Woo stares at me, her ice-cold brown eyes boring into my skull, trying to get under my mask.She gracefully reach for the tea cup and make a sip.My eyes temporary rested to her long red fingernails and big diamond ring in her left ring finger.

I look at her outfit. Her hair is in pixie bob with auburn layer.She's wearing a Christian Dior white dress underneath,a gold diamond encrusted Bulgari wristwatch and a tear shape diamond earrings. But it makes me squel inside when I saw her black furcoat...overall her outfit is classy and sophisticated but does she really have to wear a dead racoon skin?!I've read in some magazines that she was known as madame butterfly because of her colorful and expensive outfits but the furcoat has to go...it is really a major turn off plus PETA wouldnt agree with her. 

Mrs Choi slowly put down the tea cup in the table.

"Miss Choi Sulli,you might be wondering why I wanted to talk to you right now"her voice is soft. "I heard that my only son is seeing you almost every night to the noodle house you are currently working"

I cleared my throat. "Yes, he goes to my workplace because he asked for my assistance for our assignments"I answered cooly.

She arches an eyebrow. I think she's not impressed in my answer.

"That's odd, I mean he can hire thousands of personal tutor but its a little weird that he makes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter