When The Prince and The Pauper Kissed...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINHO'S POV

The whole day of class was a complete boredom for me.I did not even listened to the discussions and lessons of our homeroom teacher because my mind is pre occupied by the poor girl sitting in the front row seat---CHOI SULLI

I put my left elbow to the desk while leaning my chin to my palm.My right hand is busy tapping the desk by the ballpen I was holding in my left hand.I stared at her back.She slightly sway her pony tail hair while listening to the lesson and biting the ballpen she's holding to her left hand.

I let out a frustrated sighed. Sulli and I have been classmates since first year but I barely knew her. I cant even remember that I have spoken to her before...everytime I see her well I just ignored her because she's poor and definitely not in my league.She's been famous for being a top student and a teacher's pet but many of my classmates hates her and I am one of those students.This is the only day that Choi Sulli marked on me...and for some odd reason I find her interesting....like I wanted to punish and piss her more....

"Okay class I will announce the student who got the highest score from the midterm exam and the student who got the lowest score"Miss Lee Dae Hae said.

Every students looked at her.Some are hopefuls that their names will be announce as the student who got the highest score while some looking so uneasy and embarass like me.

"The student who got the highest score is none other than Choi Sulli"Miss Lee said giving Sulli her precious smile.

Sulli stand up and bowed to Miss Lee.Her eyes is shining from sheer joy upon hearing her name.But our classmates just scowled at her, some were envious and some seemed not to care at all.

Miss Lee's face became serious. "And the student who got the lowest score is Choi Minho"she said while shaking her head."Mr. Choi,you've been consistent as the student who got the lowest scores in all of the exams since first year"

I hide my face thru my palms because of humiliation.Jonghyun who is sitting beside me move closer."Congrats bro, you are the record holder of Sangwoo High who got the lowest score in all of the exams for three consecutive years"he said laughing.

I hit him hard in the arm. "Shut up !"I hissed.

After one hour the classes ended.My eyes immediately rested to Sulli who wore her backpack and then she stand up.

"Minho oppa, let's go"Hyuna said clinging her arm to my arm.

I removed her arm around my arm."You go ahead, I will go to the library to study" I put my bag in my back while staring in Sulli.

Hyuna frown. "Are you serious?!but you never go to the library since we bacame student here"she said in disbelief.

I smiled at her. "Well,some people change Hyuna"I said and wink at her then I left her inside the classroom.

I decided to follow Sulli.

"Where would she go?"I wonder while walking slowly.

Sulli continued to walked unaware that someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter