The Inevitable...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apujeong-dong,Seoul

A black BMW parked near Minho's condominium building.

Krystal put an eye drop to her eyes to make it red and puffy.Secretary Hwang who is sitting beside her smiled mockingly.

"Ya Krystal, I think your over doing it.Just make it look natural"

Krystal grinned."I have to show a sullen and grieving look to Mrs Choi for her to believe that I really did cry when Minho refused to take responsibility for my child"she said casually while slipping the eye drop to her Channel bag.

"Madame promise to give you a big fat cheque if you will finish this plan without being caught"

She smirked and held the door handle. "Trust me Secretary Hwang, I'm an expert to this kind of job"she open the door and gets out.

 

 

Wearing a strip T-shirt, blue jeans and black converse sneakers, Sulli grabbed her bag and books and walked towards the main door.She was about to open it when the door bell rung.She leaned forward and took a glance to the video intercom.

A woman with a long hair and pretty face is standing in the doorway.

Krystal step inside the house wearing a somber look in her face."Good morning Mrs.Choi.We haven't met before"she move forward and offered her hand."My name is Jung Krystal, I am Mr.Choi's former secretary"

Sulli accepted the handshake and quickly released her hand. "Nice to meet you Krystal"she said softly."Is there anything that i can do for you?My husband just left one hour ago because he will be going on a three day business trip to Japan"

Krystal folded her arms."I know Mrs Choi, he always tells me his schedule and his where abouts"

She frowned after hearing Krystal's words."What did you say?"maybe she really need an ear replacement.

Krystal tilt her chin. "Mrs Choi, aren't you aware about your husband's secret affair?" 

Sulli's scalp begins to prickles,no wonder she's having a weird vibe to this girl. "I thought Hyuna is the only beeyatch existing in this planet, guess I was wrong"she thought to herself.

She also folded her arms and tilted her chin."Lets stop beating around the bush Miss Jung,what do you want?"her voice with a trace of animosity.

"Mrs Choi,I am having an affair with your husband for almost a month now.We are secretly seeing each other and of course something is going on between the two us inside his office"Krystal said candidly.

Sulli anger rises in triple as tall as Mt.Everest and Mt.Fuji.Their was mixed of emotions inside her chest, anger,betrayal,pain and sorrow.But her love for her husband dominates everything.

"Do you think you can fool me huh?!my husband loves me so much...he will never ever gonna cheat on me!"she yelled."i think you're just being delutional Miss Jung"

"How I wish I am just making up stories but I am dead serious Mrs Choi"she said then paused." I can prove to you that I am telling the truth by this"she handed Sulli a pregancy result and a 4D ultrasound picture.

All of the blood drains out of Sulli's face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter