When The Fake Marriage Became Real...

For The Love Of Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apujeong-dong, Seoul

Sulli wake up with Minho beside her,his arms wrapped around her like silk, his messy hair on her chest,his hand on her and his leg is over her,holding her down.He is still asleep and she is feeling the aching discomfort in her body due to their lovemaking last night.

She tried to release herself from his embrace.He felt her movement and stirr...he open his eyes and lifts his head.

His eyes is glowing and a hint of amusement flashes from his y lips."Good morning yeobo"he greets and move upward to face her.

Sulli shyly smiles,she pulls the duvet to hide her bare body.

Minho arch an eyebrow after seeing his wife's flushing face."Are you feeling sore?"he asks.

She did not answer him, instead she pulls the duvet upward to hide her flustered face.Minho chuckles and pulls down the duvet.

"Why are you hiding yourself?are you embarass?"he says while grinning.

She nodded but did not speak up.

"Lost your tounge again yeobo?"he kiss her forehead.He remove the duvet and check her body."Oh...I'm a little bit rough last night..."a hint of gulit crosses his eyes.Her body has some love bites and her lips is swollen.

Sulli tenderly smiles at him. "But you're very gentle during the second round"she says quietly.

He caress her lovely face."I love you Sulli'he says sofly."And you're precious to me"

She gently his face. "Thank you for loving me Minho"

He leans down and kisses her softly at first then it deepens and became sensual afterwards.Her fingers in his hair as she kiss him back.

The whole room was filled with moans from the couple.

 

Gangnam District, Seoul

Choi's Global Enterprise

Minho's POV

I got off the car and walk toward the huge twenty-story office building.All curved glass and steel.

Wearing my three piece black Armani business suit,light blue tie and copper brown Ferragamo shoes and LV sachel, I entered the building with a blank look on my face.

The employees immediately bowed and greeted me upon stepping inside of the building.

I step inside of the elevator and pushes the nineteenth floor of the vice president office---my office.After a few minutes,the doors slide open and I step outside.

I walk towards my office when my eyes caught Director Park and a young woman beside him waiting in the lobby.They stand up upon seeing my approaching figure.

Director Park warmly smiles at me. "Goodmorning Vice President"he greets.They both bowed at me

I just gave him a formal nod then I turn to the woman beside him. She has a long black hair,slim body and has a pretty face

"By the way sir, let me introduce you to Miss Jung Krystal.She will be your new secretary replacing secretary Kim"Director Park says.

Krystal flashes her widest smiles."Nice to meet you sir"she says softly.Her eyes wanders to my face.

I gave her a half smile then I turn my face to Director Park. "What happened to secretary Kim?"I ask out of curiousity.

He clears his throat before speaking. "She was transferred in the finance department sir"he answered.

"Ah okay"I walk to my office and leave them both in the lobby.

 

Seoul University

Sulli's POV

Classes already ended but our professor Miss Moon Chae Won instructed us to stay because of a special announcement.

"Class, our department needed a representative to the up and coming Miss S.U. beauty pageant that will be held next month"she roams her big eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter